“Excellent Show!”

and up
Boyz II Men at The Mirage Hotel and Casino
Ranked #32 of 226 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Grammy Award winning R&B group Boyz II Men bring their super star talent to an intimate stage in Las Vegas. Boyz II Men remains one of the most truly iconic R&B groups in music history. The group redefined popular R&B and continues to create timeless hits that appeal to fans across all generations. Celebrating their 25th anniversary this year, the band has performed some of the most celebrated classics of the past two decades, including hits like "I'll Make Love to You", "Water Runs Dry", "End of the Road" and "On Bended Knee". The group's 4 Grammy Awards are just the tip of the iceberg: throughout their 25-year career, Boyz II Men have also won a whopping 9 American Music Awards, 9 Soul Train Awards & 3 Billboard Music Awards and recently named Musical Artist of the Year at the Casino Entertainment Awards and the 2015 Headliner of the Year by the Southern Nevada Hotel Concierge Association. The trio holds the distinction of being the best-selling R&B group of all time, with an astounding 60 million albums sold. And the reason is abundantly clear: for the past two decades Boyz II Men have given fans a rich catalogue of hits filled with smooth harmonies and enduring themes. And for Boyz II Men the hits just keep on coming-the group continues to craft new albums and bring their legendary act to stages across the world. VIP Meet & Greet Packages available!
Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

High energy, amazing show! Sang along to every song. My only complaint is that it was not longer. So many other songs they could have showcased. The group was friendly and very accommodating to the excited fans! I recommend and would see again. Job well done!

Reviewed March 8, 2014

Didn't know if I'd like it, but it was the best show of my trip. Bought tickets at Half-price ticket booth and was worth every penny. We bought seats in the back. When the show started we moved up like 12 rows closer to the front. Boyz brings you right back to the 80's - 90's. Loved the acapella portion of the show. If you want to get close go up when you see the roses and they start singing I'll make love to you. You'll get to even get a hug maybe.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

We visited this show whilst staying in the hotel, i loved boyz ll men in the 90s and boy they still got it! really lovely guys who interact totally with their audience. go see them you wont be disappointed!

Reviewed March 6, 2014

What an incredible night. I went with my sister and we opted for VIP tickets so were second row. These guys were on point! The harmonies and dance moves were great.

They sang all the classics. My favourites are Water Runs Dry and Yesterday. These guys are funny too. Entertaining us in between songs.

During End of the Road they gave out roses and I got one :)

We got to meet the guys and get a picture with them after. They also swap your pass for a signed one. You get 2 small pics complimentary but if you want a big one in a Mirgae/boyz to men leatherette book its $35. For memory sake I bought it. There is a bar as well to get you in the mood for a lil dance

Reviewed March 6, 2014

I enjoyed them like before only even better because it was live and my wife was with me. We enjoyed ourselves and was holding hands the whole time... B2M can still belt out those very romantic songs and jam like it was 1990!

Been to Boyz II Men? Share your experiences!