“Excellent as always.”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Strip
Description: Steakhouse restaurant serving the best sizzling hot prime steak.
Reviewed September 3, 2016

Coming from Australia I do not get to dine at Ruths Chis very often but every time the food is as good as the last. This restaurant is in Hurrahs Casino on the strip across the road from Caesars Palace.
The food was excellent and the service was exactly what I have to come to know at this chain,
Happily recommend to anyone wanting a good steak.

Date of visit: August 2016
Write a reviewReviews (1,489)

Reviewed September 1, 2016 via mobile

I went with some business partners there, because I had a good experience from the place in Hong Kong. Absolute great service, you are called by name. The steak awesome! Wine selection was pretty good! So for me a name to remember!

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed August 29, 2016

If you want a great steak, this is the place, its not cheap. Very nice atmosphere ,the service is superb.

Reviewed August 25, 2016

We enjoyed our dinner at Ruth's Chris. The service was better than the food. My steak was overcooked twice. I sent it back the first time but just ate it the second time. The server was great and brought us a free dessert for our inconvenience.

1  Thank JeanA368
Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

We headed here having looked online for steakhouses nearby. The food was nice and service very friendly. I think it'd be tough to beat Irish steak but it was one of the nicer meals of the holiday. Prices weren't bad for the Vegas strip but make sure you know it's certainly not cheap if you're also getting a bottle of wine.