“Dine like Royalty”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #74 of 4,849 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Jefferson, NY
“Dine like Royalty”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

This is a great restaurant. The service and food were delectable. But, be aware that it is very expensive. We have dined at other Ruth Chris' in other cities, and found this location to be superior. Everyone including the manager was working to ensure that each group was well taken care of, and the food was exactly as ordered.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Chris A

Faversham, United Kingdom
“Change of Owner, Service and staff have gone down hill......”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We were looking forward to returning to 'The Range Steakhouse' in Harrah's on the strip, on our visit to Vegas, however we arrived to make a reservation to learn, that it had been taken over by 'The Ruth Chris Steakhouse group'. That was not a problem, the Ruth Chris in New York is excellent, so we made a reservation for two people, and specifically asked for a table in a certain area, to which we were advised that would be no problem etc.
We arrived for our reservation, on time, and they were very busy, but we had booked so we thought no problem.. After a short wait, we were asked to follow the waitress, going in the opposite direction to where we had asked to sit, in fact you could not have got any farther away..
we mentioned to the waitress that we had requested a table back on the other side, and she just shrugged and said, I don't have any tables there, we only have booths left.
The booths were very compact, with low seats and high tables, and very close to other tables, plus although we had made a reservation for two the table was laid for four, obviously No table was reserved for us, we just went ahead of the others who were waiting , so we said NO, we are not happy, and said we would go elsewhere.
The waitress was not happy, and said if she had a table she would give us one, but she did not, so the booth was the only option, we refused and started to leave, then she saw a empty dirty table, recently vacated, and said if you want to sit here you can, I will ask for it to be cleaned.
We choose to leave.

ldugon
“Yummy dinner”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

For those looking for a reliably delicious steak or seafood and excellent service I'd recommend Ruth Chris. Pricey no doubt but worth it.

Visited March 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Spectacular service”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

A very pleasant evening in Las Vegas. This restaurant is managed extremely well. The server Randy was incredible and so very friendly. The manager came over 3 times to make sure our evening was going well. She was pleasant and a joy to talk to, I wish I could remember her name. The food was great and their recommendation for Champagne was excellent. The food of course was outstanding. Please go here when in Vegas it was a great escape from all the theme restaurants.

Southern IL
“A New Champion”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I keep a short list of the best steaks I have ever had in the back of my mind. There is a new champ...the Ruth's Chris filet. This place lives up to the hype. You can eat cheaper, but in my mind, you get a lot for your money. This is a high end place, you will pay if you want a side or salad, but don't fill up too much on that stuff. Eat what you came for...the steak. I tasted a friends lobster, and while good, was no match for the beef. Highly recommend and I will return with my wife when I go back to Vegas in July.