Rock of Ages - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Great night out

for the fourth time... always a good night out... Excellent band always a great show... If you like... read more

Reviewed February 15, 2018
Michael B
Las Vegas, Nevada
via mobile
So much fun!

I got the tickets on Groupon and it was worth it. Since it wasn’t a packed house they let us sit... read more

Reviewed February 6, 2018
roxg3
via mobile

1,530 results
All reviews rock and roll great seats movie music fun vegas
Reviewed July 23, 2013

The live show is so much better than the film. The original stage has so much more humor, and the performers in Las Vegas were great. You can get discounts on tickets from a lot of sites, like Tix4Tonite, and vegas.com

Reviewed July 22, 2013

The show wasn't 'as good' as the movie (maybe if they cast Julianne Hough for the lead) but enjoyable nonetheless. The fact it's a stage act, you got the full monty of the hard guitar riffs and screams. Great to hear those great tunes!

Good show!

Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

I took my family to rock of ages having purchased the tickets the previous day from one of the many tickets sales offices throughout Vegas.
The show has some bad language....not enough to cause me any concern, and its a bit rude. Again not enough to cause me any worry.
My family and I loved the show. It was very very funny and the music was great. I would highly recommend a visit.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

The music and dancing were great! Very entertaining the whole show. Loved it!! Recommending this to my friends.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

This was by far our favorite show in Vegas! We were laughing and moving the entire time! Very talented cast and musicians. We will for sure visit again when in Vegas. If you love the 80's era, comedy, and a rockin' good time, this is the show for you!!! They also continue the fun in the Bourbon Room after the show!

1  Thank Candace P