“Nice hotel experience in Vegas” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Nobu Hotel at Caesars Palace

Nobu Hotel at Caesars Palace
Ranked #61 of 267 Hotels in Las Vegas
London, United Kingdom
“Nice hotel experience in Vegas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for about 4 nights ... overall I did like this hotel and glad that you get to use all of the facilities of Caesar's. The lobby was small and the hotel feels tucked away which is quite nice. Nobu restaurant as always was superb and I had a fantastic meal at the Sushi bar!

The bed was extremely comfortable and I loved the relaxing new age music playing from the TV (the maid always put this on with the turn-down service) it was nice to come back to, I also liked the fluffy slippers and huge TV.
Rooms were clean and I enjoyed the spacious bathroom and loved the feature showers.

Most staff were polite and friendly and welcomed you with a smile, however I did encounter one or two who did not uphold this standard.

I got 1 free Wifi use which was fantastic as I needed this :)

However when I return to Vegas I might opt for Caesar's just because personally I felt it was a better experience but I do recommend this hotel and feel it is great for business men/women or perhaps a couple wishing to be a little more secluded. :)

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank XGlobetrottingXGirlX
TotalService, Specialist Matt at Nobu Hotel at Caesars Palace, responded to this review, August 18, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent experience! We are pleased you enjoyed your overall stay with us. We are delighted you liked our restaurants, comfortable bed, relaxing music, fluffy slippers, and spacious room and bathroom! We hope you will consider staying with at Nobu sometime very soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (152)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

Stayed in a king deluxe room at the Nobu Hotel. The room was very spacious, the bathroom was amazing and the bed was like a cloud. Loved that this type of hotel exists in Vegas amongst all the big box type hotels. Highly recommend just wish they'd have a pet friendly options like the rest of Caesars.

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank petfriendlytravels
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent experience at Nobu! We are pleased you enjoyed your overall stay with us. We are delighted you liked our spacious rooms, bathrooms, and comfortable-as-a-cloud beds! We hope you will consider staying with us again sometime very soon!
Saint Augustine, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

My husband and I stayed for a romantic getaway. The room was clean and spacious however the couch was hard as a rock so when we sat it was on the bed. Not sure what the 'tea service' was, there was one sesame cracker and some cloudy beverage on the table. The large bathroom is the best feature of the room, although hot water was very limited and shower dripped. Toilet ran all the time and had to jiggle the handle after each flush. There is a fragrance piped through the hotel which is very strong and not pleasant at that level, the rooms weren't as bad. The beds are comfortable.
The lobby did have coffee and bottled water which was wonderful in such a hot town. The room service menu is ridiculously expensive and is very limited in the choices. That was a shame as that is something we look forward to.
My biggest disappointment was I had emailed the hotel two weeks earlier to set up a surprise for my husbands birthday which I needed help with. I never heard back through email. When we checked in I asked at check in the woman said she would check and see if anyone had gotten the email and get back to me, she never did. Strange though there were chocolates in the room with a happy birthday card so someone must have gotten it. (Although the card was addressed to me)
Excellent location in Caesars. We had full access to the amazing pools. Only two electronic devices allowed to get wifi, not good in this day and age! However if we were to travel back we would stay at the Caesars hotel. Although it is nice enough, we did not see the value in the price paid. Paying for the name1

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Kit C
TotalService, Specialist Matt at Nobu Hotel at Caesars Palace, responded to this review, August 17, 2014
Thank you for the review. While we are pleased you enjoyed our spacious rooms and comfortable beds, we regret that you experienced an inconvenience regarding the toilet in your room and room service pricing. We hope you will consider staying at Nobu again on your next visit.
basildon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

Ok, no idea how much this cost (I didn't pay) but whatever it was it was ruddy bloody worth it.
I stayed in the hakone suite, great view, massive bed with all Tempur pillows and mattress, huge sauna (could fit at least 6 Dutch Homosexuals), great all round.

Be warned, don't get smashed then drink the 'Fiji' water, it's 22 dollars a bottle!

• Stayed July 2014
2 Thank Big_Pappa_J
TotalService, Specialist Tiffany at Nobu Hotel at Caesars Palace, responded to this review, August 14, 2014
Thank you for your review. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and found your room so amazing! We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon!
Orlando, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

Very comfortable beds and nice and quiet after gaming downstairs in the casino. Easy and secret access elevators for unique safety feature was very nice also. Easy access to the casino floor and restaurants

Room Tip: Our room had no work desk, only a small table to setup a laptop and no plug nearby. Overall, very co...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

TotalService, Specialist Tiffany at Nobu Hotel at Caesars Palace, responded to this review, August 13, 2014
Thank you for your review and kind words about Nobu. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay and felt safe and comfortable in our rooms. We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon!
San Antonio, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

Room Hakone Suite at 900 a night.

We arrived at 6:30 PM 30 minutes before the time I had guessed at on the reservation and was told the room (Hakone) wasn't ready due to us being 30 minutes early but wasn't ready till 8 PM which was an hour late, okay strike one.

We were in the process of selling our house in the UK and needed to fax and scan / email two pages but 2 very important page. I was directed to the business center which had all Mac laptops but no scanning or faxing abilities so filled out the forms and emailed them to management as directed but since they used Microsoft based PCs they couldn't read the attachments so then we printed the forms and handed them to the receptionist who said they would handle immediately and call me once completed. Well no call so called them first thing in the morning and they had not completed the most basic of hotel reception tasks of faxing or scanning and said all they had was the blank forms again that I had forwarded them and had no idea where the forms with all my personal and banking details on them were and had to start the process all over again, strike two.

Ordered breakfast of two rice crispy treats things at about 20 bucks and only got one so called down and they apologized and would rectify the issue at once, an hour later called again and oh they forgot about it, strike three.

OK wasted evening wasted morning - time to get read and go to take a bath as I am in a wheelchair and it is easier for me, and the plug is broken, called reception and who explained to me it was a push pull drain plug and how to use it as if I had never encountered a drain plug before but i kept telling them it was a lever based drain plug so they would send a maintenance man right away. An hour and a bit later after few calls asking where they were, the guy showed up and took him 30 mins to fix the drain plug that worked off a lever as described. Strike four.

Called management to discuss these issues and just got more fustrated that i could get better service at a motel 6 then i had here in a 900 dollar a night suite, oh and got the directions on how to use a push pull drain plug again. Strike five time to check out.

The location of the Suites with in the ceasars palace complex is awful as our view was of two roof tops the back of the flamingo and a tacky mural. See the pics!

We chose to stay there as we love nobu restaurants and have been many times to the ones in London park lane, Berkley St and the Canary wharf upon location before it closed, Tokyo and in the LV hard rock. Based on this stay won't be visiting any nobu hotel or restaurant again.

I did receive a call while checking in to an Encore Tower Suite at 2200 square ft more than twice the size of the nobu suite and only 200 dollar more. Wife was fustrated we had to move but once we did we were so much happier. Chloe left me a number that was direct to the management but called several times and there was no answer and the voice mail box was full. So much for a direct line to management so called reception and left a message but never heard from them again.

So to wrap up if you want very poor service, in an over rated and over price suite with great views of roof tops and poor room service (we are very familiar with the nobu menu and the room service menu was very cut down and they couldn't get dishes from the restaurant on request) then this is the place for you...otherwise try the cheapest hotel in town for a better experience!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
10 Thank mllrrb8
Please allow us to begin by apologizing for all of the disappointing experiences that you encountered during your stay. There is certainly no excuse for you not to receive the best service we have. Your comments will be shared with our Hotel Operations Director in order to prevent future recurrences. If you would like to discuss your experience further, please feel free to send us an email at Totalrewards@custhelp.com. Please be sure to include your Trip Advisor posting, along with the name of the property and your first and last name. Your business is appreciated. We hope you will allow us to serve you again in the future, so you can experience the truly great service we are capable of providing.
Ajijic, Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

Luxurious Room with NO VIEW .. too pricey for me to return since Cosmopolitan has similar or better suites at a fraction of the cost. The plus at Nobu is the ROOM SERVICE! I believe there is none better in Las Vegas .. I mean it is "to die for" .

Room Tip: If you spring for a Hakome Suite insist on a high floor, the lower floors have TERRBILE views
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

TotalService, Specialist Tiffany at Nobu Hotel at Caesars Palace, responded to this review, August 9, 2014
Thank you for your review. We are delighted that you enjoyed our room service and we are glad that overall you were pleased with your stay. We appreciate the feedback and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again.