“Nice rooms” 5 of 5 bubbles

Nobu Hotel at Caesars Palace
Ranked #47 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
“Nice rooms”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is kind of weird, as its secretly stashed inside Caesars. The reception is a tiny little desk tucked in the corner of the elevator "waiting room". The elevators were very modern, key entry only. The private concierge right to the room was nice and needed touch, since you can't here a thing at reception. The rooms are simple, clean and beautiful with all of the amenities including a sneaky mini bar:). It even comes with your own nobu slippers. I loved the bathroom, once I had the multiple shower heads figured out. Now for the complaining.

Several times during our stay the concierge told us things that were incorrect, including restaurant hours, said he was sending us up tea to the room that never came, and a $50 food and beverage credit that took forever for them to explain. Also out air conditioning failed one day and had to have a midnight visit by repair men, they were pretty quick getting there and resolving the issue for the night.
Was probably one of the nicer rooms we've sayed in that didn't give a hotel room feel. However it isn't exactly a real hotel. No view no lobby, just hidden area inside of another hotel.

• Stayed August 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (180)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

I booked two rooms at Nobu and would recommend this as a location. The rooms were clean, the hotel staff were professional and courteous, and the location is fantastic. The rooms are simple, yet tastefully decorated. The rooms were very quiet and it was a serene oasis from the fun/chaos of Vegas. My only minor criticism is that one of the rooms we received was a disabled room and no one in our party was disabled. Therefore, we did not get to enjoy their highly regarded showers and instead had just a standard tub/shower combo.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Angpillownels
South Padre Island, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

Previous reviews that say Nobu is not a hotel are half true, however to say that it doesn't have facilities is outrageous. You are inside Caesar's! You are surrounded by world class facilities!

The Nobu hotel is located just behind the main pit at Caesar's and has its own front desk. Due to the relatively small number of rooms, the staff are able to offer a more personalized experience, addressing you by name every time you pass on your way in out. The staff are very helpful, delivering anything you need, whenever you need it.

It's a tad expensive, but if you really want to feel special during your stay in Las Vegas, this is definitely the place for you. The elevators are activated by your room key, which uses a proximity chip (as opposed to the swipe) so I just kept it in my wallet the whole time, and just waved my wallet in front the sensor instead of removing it every time.

This also make you feel like you are in an exclusive are of the hotel. Also, the design of the room is outstanding! No I want to re-do my bathroom at home to match my room at Nobu!

The only drawback was the view, or the lack thereof. This revealed to me why they may have put so much focus on this particular set of room, and it might be because of the complainted they were getting because of the view. All you see is the roof of the casino, which they have attempted to decorate with huge photographs, but it doesnt quite cut it.

Room Tip: Try to get a room that is higher up to hopefully look over the roof of Caesar's casino.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank HershalP
Los Angeles, California
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013

Nobu Hotel is not a "hotel". It is merely a wing of renovated rooms within the Cesar. You will not find a hotel: you will find a two person checkin/concierge, 3 modern elevators and 181 rooms. If you are looking for Nobu standard facilities, you will be disappointed. There are none. There is no lobby, no spa, no bar, no pool, nothing. There is not even a sign outside the Cesar building, indicating its existence. The hotel boasts of Japanese modern decor. The rooms are simply nice. These include a doorless shower, with knobs at the deep end of the shower, so you inevitably get wet when it turning on and then freeze while you shower. When I pointed out to one of the employees that I preferred a tub in the room, he said that they did not have tubs but that they did provide a wooden stool in the shower to sit on. Before arriving, I called and asked guest services to provide a nice detail upon our arrival, since we were celebrating my husband's birthday (and agreed to pay for it). We never received anything. We did not get turn-down service the first night and though the concierge repeatedly mentioned they would deliver Japanese style tea as we arrived, we never received that either. After my first night stay, I expressed my disappointment to the hotel Manager and told her I would like to check out. She said I could, (of course) check out anytime but that I would be charged for the remainder of the nights I had reserved. I contacted American Express, (through whom I had reserved the hotel). Understanding my disappointment, Amex called the Nobu Hotel's Manager to try to negotiate with them. The Manager told Amex that they had already charged us for the remaining nights and would not credit anything. I have have been fortunate enough to visit many Nobu restaurants, throughout the world and I am disappointed to say that this "wing" at the Cesar called "Nobu Hotel" certainly does NOT live up to the name. I suppose if you know you are staying at Caesar's, you will be pleasantly surprised by the "nicer" and renovated rooms at the Nobu "wing". But if you are expecting the level of luxury and quality facilities associated with the Nobu name, you will be greatly disappointed.

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
9 Thank Patricia D
Mercer Island, Washington, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

Visited toattend aconference taking place in Caesar's Palace and I was notified that I was given a complimentary "upgrade" to Nobu hotel !

Although I wouldn't call it an upgrade, Nobu rooms are essentially same as other Caesar's towers without the water jet equipped bath tubs.

Tho you get to check in at Nobu's extremrly small front desk (only two people working there) and ride their new fancy access controlled elevators !

I was supposed to get priority seating at Nobu restaurant, however the front desk failed to make a reservation for me even tho the restaurant was technically half empty, so I just didn't go there and went to Yellow Tail at Bellagio.

• Stayed August 2013
2 Thank dN3tGuru
Morro Bay, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

We arrived at Caesars Palace and made our way through the usual auditory and visual cacophony to find an oasis of welcome and serenity at the no-line reception desk of the Nobu Hotel tucked inside. We were warmly received by the staff and lead to our well appointed, large and stylishly decorated--in an Asian fashion--room. Our concierges, Yvonne and Geegee, couldn't have been more helpful or friendly. But they should have left the drapes in our room closed to the outside. The serenity and beauty of the room were destroyed by the bright vista of the opposite old wing of the old Caesars. We kept the drapes closed for our entire stay. Pity the designers didn't shield the view with a screen or plantings. Also pity a 4 month old remodel already had cracked tiles and loose fixtures in an otherwise pleasing bathroom.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank 2bears93442
Huntington Beach, California, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2013

I have enjoyed staying at Caesars Palace and have done so several times. The rooms are awesome. So I thought I could not go wrong staying at the NoBu since it is brand new. The positives were I liked the convenience to the restaurants and theatres. I also liked very much the private check in. We arrived at 3:00 p.m. with another couple and were accomodated with an immediate room and also side by side rooms. The negatives were the bathroom was very dark and the shower sort of sprayed everywhere. It just did not quite feel right. The decorating is very nice and clean. Love the large safe and the large flat screen television. The two night stay averaged about $325 per night. The maid service was excellent. Next time I go to Vegas I will probably stay at the more traditional Caesars Palace.

Room Tip: Sorry but I did not care for our room view which was the south side or our friends' view which w...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends