Nobu Hotel at Caesars Palace
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$134
$116
$319
Aria.com
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$410
$189
SignatureMGMGrand
$179
Bellagio.com
$135
VEGAS.com
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$189
MGMGrand.com
  • Restaurant
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$87
$56
$19
1,391 results
All reviewscaesars palaceturn down serviceroom servicesteam showerreception deskin room diningconcierge servicehigh techwalk in showerbusiness centerforum shopsguest servicesthe check in processchecking infitness centergreat roomcasino floor
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Nobu Hotel is not a "hotel". It is merely a wing of renovated rooms within the Cesar. You will not find a hotel: you will find a two person checkin/concierge, 3 modern elevators and 181 rooms. If you are looking for Nobu standard facilities, you will be disappointed. There are none. There is no lobby, no spa, no bar, no pool, nothing. There is not even a sign outside the Cesar building, indicating its existence. The hotel boasts of Japanese modern decor. The rooms are simply nice. These include a doorless shower, with knobs at the deep end of the shower, so you inevitably get wet when it turning on and then freeze while you shower. When I pointed out to one of the employees that I preferred a tub in the room, he said that they did not have tubs but that they did provide a wooden stool in the shower to sit on. Before arriving, I called and asked guest services to provide a nice detail upon our arrival, since we were celebrating my husband's birthday (and agreed to pay for it). We never received anything. We did not get turn-down service the first night and though the concierge repeatedly mentioned they would deliver Japanese style tea as we arrived, we never received that either. After my first night stay, I expressed my disappointment to the hotel Manager and told her I would like to check out. She said I could, (of course) check out anytime but that I would be charged for the remainder of the nights I had reserved. I contacted American Express, (through whom I had reserved the hotel). Understanding my disappointment, Amex called the Nobu Hotel's Manager to try to negotiate with them. The Manager told Amex that they had already charged us for the remaining nights and would not credit anything. I have have been fortunate enough to visit many Nobu restaurants, throughout the world and I am disappointed to say that this "wing" at the Cesar called "Nobu Hotel" certainly does NOT live up to the name. I suppose if you know you are staying at Caesar's, you will be pleasantly surprised by the "nicer" and renovated rooms at the Nobu "wing". But if you are expecting the level of luxury and quality facilities associated with the Nobu name, you will be greatly disappointed.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
9  Thank Patricia D
Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

Visited toattend aconference taking place in Caesar's Palace and I was notified that I was given a complimentary "upgrade" to Nobu hotel !

Although I wouldn't call it an upgrade, Nobu rooms are essentially same as other Caesar's towers without the water jet equipped bath tubs.

Tho you get to check in at Nobu's extremrly small front desk (only two people working there) and ride their new fancy access controlled elevators !

I was supposed to get priority seating at Nobu restaurant, however the front desk failed to make a reservation for me even tho the restaurant was technically half empty, so I just didn't go there and went to Yellow Tail at Bellagio.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank dN3tGuru
Reviewed August 4, 2013

We arrived at Caesars Palace and made our way through the usual auditory and visual cacophony to find an oasis of welcome and serenity at the no-line reception desk of the Nobu Hotel tucked inside. We were warmly received by the staff and lead to our well appointed, large and stylishly decorated--in an Asian fashion--room. Our concierges, Yvonne and Geegee, couldn't have been more helpful or friendly. But they should have left the drapes in our room closed to the outside. The serenity and beauty of the room were destroyed by the bright vista of the opposite old wing of the old Caesars. We kept the drapes closed for our entire stay. Pity the designers didn't shield the view with a screen or plantings. Also pity a 4 month old remodel already had cracked tiles and loose fixtures in an otherwise pleasing bathroom.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank 2bears93442
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I have enjoyed staying at Caesars Palace and have done so several times. The rooms are awesome. So I thought I could not go wrong staying at the NoBu since it is brand new. The positives were I liked the convenience to the restaurants and theatres. I also liked very much the private check in. We arrived at 3:00 p.m. with another couple and were accomodated with an immediate room and also side by side rooms. The negatives were the bathroom was very dark and the shower sort of sprayed everywhere. It just did not quite feel right. The decorating is very nice and clean. Love the large safe and the large flat screen television. The two night stay averaged about $325 per night. The maid service was excellent. Next time I go to Vegas I will probably stay at the more traditional Caesars Palace.

Room Tip: Sorry but I did not care for our room view which was the south side or our friends' view which was on the north side. Have still had better views at Caesars.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Kathy T
Reviewed July 29, 2013

This is a nice hotel, with a few shortcomings that can easily be fixed.

The positives:

-Management does their best to be accommodating, which is appreciated
-The entrance is very private and secure
-The hotel is right next to the restaurant, making it convenient
-Room service is very fast and the food we ordered was great
-The extra treats they give you (tea, etc.) is a nice touch
-The room (standard size) was big enough and comfortable and the bathroom was the best part
-The television set (Samsung - great quality) is the biggest I've ever seen in a standard hotel room

Needs improvement:

-The staff that check you in seem a bit stiff and cold
-While it is clear they spent a lot of money on high-tech elevators, the ambiance in the rest of the hotel, especially the hallways of the hotel, is very lacking. It is clear the hotel was a re-model from the old Caesar's Palace and they need to do a much better job matching the lighting and decor of the hallways to that of the elevator and lobby (dimmer lights, soft music, more decorations, etc.) This was probably the most displeasing part of the stay, as I think it really ruined the feel of the hotel
-The telephone system needs some help (dial room service and you get the front desk or operator and wait on hold forever)
-They should probably tech out the room a bit more (remote controlled curtains, control system for the room, etc.)
-They put in Toto toilets, but not the ones that automatically spray water, dry, etc. (this is standard in Japan)
-There was no bathtub in the room, only a walk-in shower
-It is quite difficult to open the door to the room (very heavy)

All in all, I think this hotel has very good potential and that's why I gave it a very good rating. I am very surprised, however, that they spent so much time making the lobby and elevators so beautiful, but not the remaining part of the hotel on each floor. There seems to be a large disconnect between one and the other.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends