“An Oasis in the desert” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #65 of 266 Hotels in Las Vegas
Hartford
“An Oasis in the desert”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

I had the opportunity to visit Nobu for 3 nights and I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. First, the staff, from housekeeping to bell to front desk were incredibly professional, detailed,accomodating and friendly; probably the best that I have encountered in Vegas. Second, the location cannot be beat. The hotel elevators are right in the middle of the action in Caesars and the closest to food, entertainment and gambling in all of Caesars. Also easy access to the pool as well. In spite of the location the rooms were incredibly quiet, clean and private. There was no late night noise in the hallways, elevators or through the walls that you hear in other Vegas hotels. Beds were incredibly comfortable and the bathroom was huge and well appointed. For the visitor that wants the action of Vegas but the tranquilty of 4/5 star hotel, Nobu is the perfect spot.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Cokicoll

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (149)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Mequon, Wisconsin, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

We were still part of the soft opening of the hotel. Staff is very friendly and attentive. The rooms are large and decorated with a zen contemporary feel. Bathroom is outstanding. The only unfortunate experience was that we needed to wait for our room but we were early (requested early check-in). And the Nobu restaurant at the hotel is outstanding even for the price.

I should highlight that this is a boutique inside of Caesar's There is no lobby just a small check in area but the unique experience starts with your entry into the secured elevators. Location is great - you can leverage all the facilities/amenities of the Caesar complex.

• Stayed April 2013
New York City, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

This was one of the most dissapointing stays in a long time. In this price range you can expect a beautiful room, outstanding service and great amenities.

Let's start with the good things at Nobu. The rooms are good and have nice details and the bed is really, really great. To be honest, one of the best beds I have ever slept on (if it wouldn't have been for the constant noise from the nightclub..)

But the service was HORRIBLE. I had to wait 4 hours for my room to get ready. At Nobu, you can only expect that your room is ready to check in at 4pm - never had this before in my life. My friends, who arrived at 3, got their room directly (strangely enough, since they booked the same room). I had to wait another hour (obviously, my friends had then to wait for me).
Don't expect a relaxed time while you are waiting. Nobu has a tiny front desk, no waiting area or chairs or sofas whatsoever. They do not even have there own rest rooms. It is litteraly in the middle of the Ceasars.
So you pay for an upscale hotel but you end up in a mediocre hotel, because in the end it's the Ceasars with other rooms.

When my room was finally ready, I only wanted to get out there, explore Vegas, see my friends and have fun.
But guess what. It took the staff another 45 minutes to get my carry-on bag (!) to my room.

The Pool and SPA is from Ceasar's and it takes you 10 minutes to get there.

I will not come back. Don't waste your money there.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
    • 1 of 5 stars
7 Thank Max M
georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

I'm not a big fan of Asian decor because my personal tastes lean toward warm woods and the traditional but our room was super chic and lovely. The service was fantastic. Caesars is a massive place with tons of people everywhere 24/7 but the Nobu feels like a private enclave.
We stayed in a suite with a kitchenette which was great for my DH's corporate needs. Randomly, we had a pool table which was actually put to good use several times. The king bed was comfortable and the linens were classy soft. Great Bathroom with separate shower and large garden tub. The sinks were large enough for preschoolers to think they were in a hot tub. My favorite room feature - the toilet - Asian features with so many ways to spruce up your nether regions a manual would have been a bonus. I think I have become addicted to the heated seat! No! Really! The pool(s) at Caesars are also amazing but if you want to sit on anything with a cushion - there is nominal rental fee which seems a bit silly considering how much it costs to stay here. This was a business trip for my hubby so I tagged along for the perks and it was posh and I felt very perky. There is a lot to do here. Lots of restaurants and an elegant but overpriced spa. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas is certainly true when it comes to your $$$. Regardless, when you leave, you will know you have been to a one of a kind place.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
los angeles
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

I recently stayed at the Nobu while attending a wedding held at Caesars. Staying at Nobu is like staying at a boutique hotel, yet in the middle of Caesars Palace. The rooms are beautifully appointed, with a Japanese flair. Room service is the star of the show, and fans of the Nobu restaurants will not be disappointed. Service was excellent and personalized. This is my new go to hotel in Vegas.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Brussels, Belgium
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

The room was very spacious and had everything.
A bit disappointed that the coffee had to be paid if taken in the room, for a ***** I find it a bit curious.
Room cleaning: left to the essential and not more.
Air conditioning at max in all parts of the hotel...exept in our room...:-)

Room Tip: Verify the view of the room. Several buildings in the hotel: different views in ach building.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 stars
Columbus, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

My wife and I were met by the Nobu driver in baggage claim. We were at Caesars in a matter of minutes. There we were met at the curb by Nobu employees. They took our luggage and escorted us to Nobu, onto the really cool elevator, directly to our room. Check-in was done by IPad in our room. Our green tea, cookies and fruit were brought up just as soon as check-in was completed. We were on level 8 and had a view of the strip. Certainly it was not a perfect view, but I didn't expect a view given the size, age and location of the tower. The bed and pillows are amazing and turndown service was very nice. I have seen many comments about the room size. We thought the room was a good size and the bathroom was very large. The shower is terrific.

We took advantage of free access to Qua Spa, very nice perk indeed.

The location can't be beat. Located right in the middle of the chaos that is Caesars, Nobu provides a calm sanctuary. The only complaint we had was the loud doors and some noisy neighbors. The doors are heavy and slam loudly if allowed to. During the remodel if would have been nice to provide additional soundproofing. Unfortunately not all the guests are seeking a quiet relaxing atmosphere. The walls seem to be paper thin

The champagne on my birthday was a very nice touch. We appreciated that a great deal.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple