Recommended experiences in and around Las Vegas
from $56.49
from $99.99
from $15.49
More Info
All reviews jalles franca dance moves king of pop backup dancers smooth criminal stratosphere hotel great performance costume changes high energy show meet and greet vip seats take pictures non stop entire show great seats cirque show voice
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

As a huge MJ fan, I’ve seen many impersonators, but this is by far the best. All your favourite MJ songs are featured in the show alongside some of MJ’s smooth moves!

The show is slightly earlier than regular Vegas shows and starts at 7pm so that the theatre can be used for another show. Don’t worry about where you sit as it’s only a small room and if it doesn’t sell out, then staff will move you to better seats anyway.

The tickets weren’t very expensive and if you go to the stratosphere (or The STRAT as it’s now known), then you can get deals on tickets which include other activities such as the thrill rides on the above floors.

Oh, and you get to meet ‘MJ’ after the show too! A definite must see for Michael Jackson fans.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We first wanted to see the show One but they were not playing on the nights we were in LV. By chance, there was another show about MJ and we really enjoyed it, maybe better than One which I saw last time. The peformer's voice and dance is just great, as MJ. At the end of the show, we could spend some time with him, sharing a part of his life in a simply way, we did really have a good time and we strongly recommend the show to the people that used to be MJ fans, you will be surprised and thankful ! Enjoy and go back again !

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My show was on September 9/10/19 and I’m so glad I bought my tickets because the show I went to was amazing Jalles Franca did excellent job doin Michael Jackson I have never seen Michael Jackson live just on tv but watching Jalles Franca it was like watching the real Michael Jackson if u want to watch an excellent show go watch Jalles Franca in Las Vegas

Reviewed September 11, 2019

Jalles Franca done a great job as Michael Jackson. Jalles really sung all the song,he didnt lip sync. His voice sounds just like Michael Jackson. It gave us cold chill how much he sing & dances like him. You have to see. BEST SHOW IN LAS VEGAS!!!

Reviewed September 4, 2019 via mobile

Every time we go to Las Vegas MJ live is a must see! The show keeps you engaged the whole time! For me, is the closest that I can get to the King of Pop since I was not lucky to meet him in person!!
Jalles Franca is an amazing impersonator that truly transport you to a MJ’s concert but also makes the show fun to make you laugh!!
Definitely would recommend for any MJ fans or just to have a great time in Las Vegas!!

Date of experience: August 2019