“Wonderful experience” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Andiamo Italian Steakhouse

Andiamo Italian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Andiamo Italian Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 4,767 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Silver Spring, MD
“Wonderful experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014

I selected this restaurant based upon the reviews and I am glad I did. The food and service were excellent. Even though our reservations were for 9:30pm, and we finished a bit after 11:00pm, we were never rushed.

The pasta was amazing, but save room for dessert. We got four different desserts and they were all great. My sister-in-law rated their tiramisu one of the best she has ever tasted. The presentation of the desserts on the plates was also first class.

I would highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank terps1962
Sarah C, Manager at Andiamo Italian Steakhouse, responded to this review, June 14, 2014
Thank you for sharing the great photos and we're glad to hear you had a terrific dining experience with us! We appreciate the feedback and we hope you'll join us again on your next trip to Vegas!

“The positive reviews are spot on”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

Andiamos didn't miss a beat. Greeted, seated, fabulous service, great bread, complimentary appetizer pasta, steak & sides were perfect and the dessert was Devine Old school service, the prices were reasonable for this caliber of restaurant. Can't wait for my next Vegas trip so we can dine there again

Visited June 2014
3 Thank Toplsz
Sarah C, Manager at Andiamo Italian Steakhouse, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
Thank you so much for the kind words! We're so pleased to hear you had an excellent time with us and we're looking forward to seeing you again soon!
Corydon, Ky
“Elegant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2014

The service and atmosphere are very nice. And the food was pretty good. I had the prime rib and my wife had a stuffed chicken breast. The prime rib was monsterous and very good. The chicken breast was so good we've already copied the recipe and prepared it at home. Its expensive but I thought it was worth it

Visited May 2014
2 Thank kycard
Sarah C, Manager at Andiamo Italian Steakhouse, responded to this review, June 7, 2014
Thank you for the review and we are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your dining experience with us! We hope to see you again on your next trip to Vegas!
Owings, Maryland
“Incredible meal and Incredible service at the D Casino in downtown Las vegas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2014

I have enjoyed many a fine meal here at Andiamo's each time thinking that was the best meal I ever enjoyed, and each time they top themselves making me say it again and again! If you get lucky enough to get Miss Sandy's table, you are in for a real treat as she is the best of the best high end dining waitress (and the nicest lady) I've ever had the pleasure of being served by. Cant wait to go back in two weeks!!!

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Dwayne C
Thank you for the kind words and it is great to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your time with us! We pride ourselves on delivering an optimum level of service and we are glad that you found this to be true. We appreciate the review and look forward to seeing you again in the near future!
“Best meal and service I had in Vegas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

First, John our waiter was 100% professional and made my birthday dinner extremely enjoyable. He made great suggestions, explained sauces, moved dinnerware appropriately, and was an overall pleasure to have. Ask for him!
We had steaks and pastas, everything was delicious. Steaks average $40-50 and sides cost $10-15, wine $9-20 a glass, desserts around $10. Wedge salad was huge, fresh, and great. My steak a combination of strip and filet was cooked perfect and tasted better than it looked. All steaks were aged min 30 days. Enjoyed a few rounds of Shiraz as well, excellent with my meal. We had a chocolate cake for dessert to die for!
Ask for a tall black round booth for an intimate table. There is no dress code, although dressing up would be recommended. Loved every minute of our time with John and the staff at Andiamo's!!!!

4 Thank Craig T
We’re glad to hear that you had a fantastic dining experience with us! Thank you for the feedback and we hope you’ll join us again during your next stay in Vegas!