“Best Vietnamese Secret in Las Vegas”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Viet Bistro

Viet Bistro
Ranked #2,595 of 4,794 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Warner Robins, Georgia
“Best Vietnamese Secret in Las Vegas”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

I really appreciate vietnamese food in general but I especially like the Vietnamese restaurants who are more authentic. I read the reviews posted by others on another review site so while I was in Las Vegas I decided to "stray" from our usual spot, the Pho 8 and give the Viet Bistro a try. Well, we were not disappointed. First of all the service is exceptional. We were made to feel welcome immediately. The Lemon Ginger tea is awesome. Had the Cha gios and they were made by a mom because they were awesome. My mother had the Pho with the fillet and it was great. I had the Bun Bo Hue that everyone has been recommending here and I can say their Bun Bo Hue is the very best vietnamese soup I have ever had, bar none and I have traveled the world. We are going to the restaurant again before I leave so I can take my brother there (he swears by the pho 8). If you have not been to this restaurant, you really need to give it a try. It is that good.

1 Thank Topdiamond

Been to Viet Bistro? Share your experiences!