“Tasty carryout food for football season.”

Buldogis Gourmet Hot Dogs
Ranked #1,516 of 4,874 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Asian, Korean
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Tasty carryout food for football season.”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Buldogis has the bomb dog & fries -- the perfect accessories to football & beer. A bit pricey, though proving the "you get what you pay for" euphemism correct. I'd much rather spend a couple extra bucks @Buldogis getting good food instead of paying nickels for Taco Bell slop.

I recommend calling in an order and doing carry-out.

My favorites:
-Euro special fries -- fries w/pork belly bacon, cheese, garlic mayo.
-Angry Dog -- a big dog w/spicy pork bulgogi, asian slaw, fresh jalapenos, and fiery mayo.

They also have kimchi fries, but I'm not a big fan of kimchi...I prefer to stick with the bulgogi items. If you're in the mood for something new, this is your place...

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Jonathan H

“Best Hot Dogs in town”
Reviewed October 25, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I have been looking for a good hot dog spot all over town and besides a cart that parks at Downtown, this is the best. They have all kinds of hot dogs and dressings. The restaurant is super clean and the staff super friendly....they welcome dogs too :):) at their little patio area. If you crave a hot dog this is the place to go!

Visited September 2013
Orland Park, Illinois
“I'm so lucky”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I'm so lucky I live 15 minutes from Buldogi's. Killer dogs and fries, all with a Korean fusion taste. A They have selections that cater to the faint of spice and many will get your attention . Specialty fries eat like a meal (perfect for sharing). My favorite is the Angry dog which is topped with a cooling asian slaw, pork bulgogi, dice jalapenos and a spicy mayo. No other condiments necessary. Regular fries are perfectly done, crispy outside, soft inside. Very tasty!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Paul S
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Amped up Hot Dogs and more”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I really like a well made hot dog and these guys really deliver. Buldogis is not your traditional hot dog place, however. The hot dogs here are everything from East Coast with kraut, pastrami and tomatoes, to Korean fusion with kim chee. There is also a great variety of fries, but my favorite is the chili and cheese fries with homemade chili. Service is fast and the value is great. This is very creative, yet casual food done inexpensively and we will be definitely returning.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Blake B
Fairfax, Virginia
“Eclectic Hot Dogs”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

A casinio employee friend (considers himself a hot dog afficionado) recommedned this place. It is about 6 miles from the Strip in a shopping center complex. Their menu consists of about 10 different types of hot dogs, hamburgers, spiced fries, soups, and salads. I had to wait 10 plus minutes since each dog is made to order. On this trip, I had 2 different hot dogs:
- Chili Cheese Dog @ $4.95 -- Excellent with a pleasant spicey after taste. I gave it 5 stars.
- Chicago Dog @ $4.95 -- Just okay. I prefer the real Chicago dogs from Chicago. This dog has some add ons to the Chicago version and was very spicey. I gave this dog only 3 stars. Maybe the ranking would have been higher if I hadn't eaten so many real Chicago dogs in the past. An okay dawg if you never tasted the real McCoy.

The place is small with about 10 tables and was half full when I was there at lunchtime. I did not have the fries but the table beside me had a huge order and the patrons were commenting about them in a favorable manner. One of the guys also ordered an "angry dog" (@ $5.95) and was raving about it. This is the spiciest dog variety that Buldogis offers. I am definitely going for the angry dog and fries on my next visit.

There were 2 newspaper articles about Buldogis posted on the wall. The LV Review Journal article said that the owner is a former chef at one of the larger Strip casino restaurants. The article discussed his fusion of oriental and other nationality flavors into his hot dog creations. Another of his dog varities is the bulgogi dog which is apparently topped with Korean bulgogi meat. Kind of wierd but probably worth a shot.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Robert R

Been to Buldogis Gourmet Hot Dogs? Share your experiences!