“Good food, but over priced”

Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #442 of 4,955 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Flamingo
Description: Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill is the neighborhood restaurant conceptualized by the award-winning chef. The 290 seat restaurant is the most authentic English pub experience in Las Vegas, as only a native UK chef can provide. Acting as two unique restaurants the grill section of the restaurant features a relaxed and friendly setting with dishes including New Zealand Red Snapper, lamb T-bone, whole brick pressed Cornish chicken, dry aged 30 oz. bone-in beef rib eye and spotted dog. The pub features elevated British pub food in a comfortable and lively setting showing sporting events from across the world on state of the art entertainment systems. The pub includes 36 beers served on tap plus 24 bottled beers. With an eye towards dishes that pair well with beer the pub menu includes English ale onion soup, shepherd’s pie, and a selection of sausages, fried egg sandwiches and the classic pub fish and chips.
Reviewed July 26, 2014

My wife and I ate here this past week after a show, and was somewhat disappointed with our visit.
The service was on the slow end, but the restaurant was at capacity. The location is excellent, and we passed time waiting for our table by people watching. Our food took over an hour to make, and was priced too high in my mind. We had Fish and Chips, a bowl of Onion Soup, and a Lobster Mac and Cheese for around $65 before drinks. The soup and fish/chips were outstanding, but the Lobster Mac and Cheese was lacking. We expected more than 2 tiny pieces of lobster in a $25 dollar serving.
I don't think we'll be back here when we go back to Vegas.

Reviewed July 26, 2014

So you know those rumors of celebrity restaurants not being up to par, or overpriced for mediocre food.. This is NOT one of them. GRPub and Grill was great. It is located in the Casino of Ceasar's Palace and although a reservation is suggested we were able to walk right up and have about a 15 minute wait, which is not bad considering. The food was delicious, and simple, very well made and filling, pricing was a little below average for Vegas which was really nice. Our server was knowledgeable and friendly. Definitely a must if in Vegas.

Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

Great atmosphere and food. I had a salad to start and my husband had a tomato soup. Both were excellent. We both ordered burgers and they were cooked to perfection. Great friendly staff too!

Reviewed July 26, 2014

My husband and had late lunch here and it was our first meal in Las Vegas! He had their signature dish of fish and chips and it was very good. I had the lamb burger and it was one of the best I have tasted....service was great and wine was flowing!

Reviewed July 25, 2014

We had the fish and chips these were very greasy and not pleasant at all. The server was not sociable in anyway and more or less threw the food on the table.
My wife's desert arrived minus the ice cream, her crumble was not warm. Before we could really say something the bill was on the table. Would we go back NO WAY