“Very average...nothing special”

Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #493 of 4,794 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Flamingo
Description: Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill is the neighborhood restaurant conceptualized by the award-winning chef. The 290 seat restaurant is the most authentic English pub experience in Las Vegas, as only a native UK chef can provide. Acting as two unique restaurants the grill section of the restaurant features a relaxed and friendly setting with dishes including New Zealand Red Snapper, lamb T-bone, whole brick pressed Cornish chicken, dry aged 30 oz. bone-in beef rib eye and spotted dog. The pub features elevated British pub food in a comfortable and lively setting showing sporting events from across the world on state of the art entertainment systems. The pub includes 36 beers served on tap plus 24 bottled beers. With an eye towards dishes that pair well with beer the pub menu includes English ale onion soup, shepherd’s pie, and a selection of sausages, fried egg sandwiches and the classic pub fish and chips.
Toronto, Canada
“Very average...nothing special”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

We stepped into the restaurant with very high expectations having in mind that we are in for a treat. But to our disappointment the food was not great at all, I would even say below average. All 3 of us ordered the burger...the meat itself was bit overcooked and rather dry. The accompanying salads/fries were just ok. Overall this is not what I expected from Gordon Ramsey's restaurant after watching all his shows and his attention to food quality.

Visited March 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
HNL
“go full and be ready to pay”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

I like...the place was nice...
Dislike the price and that I left hungry.
We had the fish and chips which are not chips are half potatoes and a pie... rood beer five dollar each!!! and club soda $4 dollars!!! for H2O Total paid $75 dollars and left hungry!!! Not ever again.

Visited April 2013
Columbus, Georgia
“Recent Meal on March 30th”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

The meal started bad with a waiter that did not know the menu. I have been around the world and never had such poor service and a meal that was overpriced and poorly prepared. I had to go search for the waiter 3 times during the meal and even to pay the check. The Chips in the Fish & Chips were not chips, but potato logs. Mr. Ramsey needs to visit this location. It made me feel as though I was in a bad TV episode of Hell's Kitchen. If Bad Service and Bad Food is his view of bringing English Pub style food to the US maybe he needs to visit a real pub. Finally, the beers were all national brands and nothing unique for an English Pub. This will certainly be my first and only visit to this establishment and all others by Mr. Ramsey.

Denver, CO
“Below Expectations and Very Small Plates”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

We arrived around 8:15 and were told we would need to wait until 9:00. Normally not an issue but I saw plenty of empty seats and this was an early weeknight. We played slots and checked again around 8:45 and old we needed to wait some more. Finally got a seat around 8:55 and the restaurant was only about 70% full. They sat us in the way back by the kitchen door. I don't think so. I asked to be moved and they obliged since there were so many empty tables anyway.

Prices were high but that is Vegas and this is a Gordon Ramsay restaurant. The waiter gave us some soft pretzel sticks and bread with a very delicious cheese sauce with maybe beer in it. Unfortunately that is about as good as it got.

Here is a summary of what we ordered. My daughter wasn't that hungry and got the mini-burgers. They were not kidding on how mini. Maybe a little bigger than a quarter. The bread was a little dry too. Her meal was around $18. My son ordered the house specialty which was the Shepherd's Pie. He said it was delicious but it was the size of a small frozen pot pie so I did not feel right about asking for a bite since he had such a tiny serving. This was an entree and not an appetizer. I ordered the Caesar Salad. I had a few bites and had to stop after the second bite of unchewable chicken. The chicken had bone or tendon in it. I tried to eat the salad but it was very dry, no dressing. I wanted to order something else but the waiter never came by to check on us until it was too late. I ended up eating all the pretzel sticks and some of my wife's pork belly which was the one meal that was adequate sized and very good but still quite expensive. The waiter did comp my salad but we left very hungry so we had to get gelato at a local stand.

I don't like writing negative reviews but I was so excited to eat here and I ended up being so disappointed. Definitely not worth it.

Medicine Hat, Canada
“Huge disappointment”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

I would never recommend this restaurant to anyone. We went for dinner for a girls night. All of our food came except one meal. The server explained it had been dropped on the floor and they were making a new one. Honest mistake but it was an appetizer so all of us that did receive our meals decided to wait until the new appetizer came so we could all eat together. One hour and 15 minutes later, the manager brought the appetizer but said nothing. By this time all of our food was cold and tasted awful and didn't see a waitress until we asked for our bill. When we got it, we were surprised to see we had been fully charged for everything. There was no apology, nothing! When I asked to speak to the manager, a few staff members said good luck trying to get her to come to the table, she is terrible! Wow, hard to believe staff speaks of management this way and more than one person told me that. Approx 15 minutes later, she did come to the table after we got a few bus boys to go get her. She came and acted like nothing went wrong. She told our waitress not to take anything off the bill since we didn't complain too much. She did end up reducing our bill once we spoke with her but was very unfriendly, almost like we were wasting her time. Overall, completely disappointed with all aspects of this restaurant.