“Horrible service”

Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #481 of 4,825 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Flamingo
Description: Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill is the neighborhood restaurant conceptualized by the award-winning chef. The 290 seat restaurant is the most authentic English pub experience in Las Vegas, as only a native UK chef can provide. Acting as two unique restaurants the grill section of the restaurant features a relaxed and friendly setting with dishes including New Zealand Red Snapper, lamb T-bone, whole brick pressed Cornish chicken, dry aged 30 oz. bone-in beef rib eye and spotted dog. The pub features elevated British pub food in a comfortable and lively setting showing sporting events from across the world on state of the art entertainment systems. The pub includes 36 beers served on tap plus 24 bottled beers. With an eye towards dishes that pair well with beer the pub menu includes English ale onion soup, shepherd’s pie, and a selection of sausages, fried egg sandwiches and the classic pub fish and chips.
Erie, Pennsylvania
“Horrible service”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

My husband and I noticed this bar as we were passing through caesars. We thought the atmosphere looked appealing enough for a quick bite to eat and for a few draft beers. We ordered two appetizers- the first came out 10 mins before our beers and then the second after we had already finished the first. When I mentioned how ridiculous this was to the waitress she apologized and further explained how their bread dept (for our pretzels) is not "synched" with the dept. that makes the burger sliders. Such a lame answer. Honestly the worst service I've seen in a long time.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Turkish first
Canton,Ohio
“Some Good Some Bad”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I have eaten at other Ramsay restaurants and this was my least favorite. I arrived to an electric setting inside the caesars gaming area. The staff was very friendly and attentive. The drink selection was excellent. The food was where I saw some issues. I had the pea soup which I did enjoy. I followed up with a chicken under a brick. I found it be dry and hard to eat because of the cartilage and broken bones. Maybe just a bad concept to try in that setting but I was looking for a meal and not an appetizer. Lots of other people were just eating bar snacks and app's and they did look good. If I go back I will try something different.

• Visited December 2012
Sydney, Australia
“Simply Appalling Food!”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I had high expectations after visiting Gordon Ramsey's BurGR at Planet Hollywood ...
Gordon's new pub and grill is inviting and resembles a glitzed-up version of a British Pub.
I have lived and worked in the UK for many years and looked forward to checking out his Shepard's Pie. After enjoying a pint of Newcastle Brown, my Pie arrived ... cold! It was essentially a dish of bland mashed potatoes ... perfectly white on top ... piled on top of a very thin layer of absolutely tasteless meat and veggies. My waiter courteously replaced it with a second dish at my request ... it was even colder! In summary, great beer (how can you spoil that!), good service but appalling food ... never again!

• Visited January 2013
Huddersfield
“Eat Somewhere Else”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

The restaurant is set in Caesars Palace hotel and as such you would expect it to be excellent particularly for the price you pay. We were taken straight to a table but took a while for a server to take our order. My other half ordered Shepherds Pie and I ordered the signature dish, trio of burgers. Everyone else was given complimentary bread but for some reason they forgot us ! The food was served and it was cold, the burgers were small and cold as well. They took both dishes back and returned them about 5 mins later, reheated, not re-cooked. The burgers had therefore been overdone by now ! They were also flavourless. The Shepherds pie had undercooked carrots and peas and the gravy was watery. It cost over $100 including two G&Ts. Disappointed and ashamed that the good people of the USA think us Brits eat this type of food !

• Visited February 2013
“A Big surprise. Caesar salad and sheppards pie. Including a diet Pepsi”
Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

Taylor our waiter was better than a haberdasher. The iPad drink menu with pictures was a new experience but the food was out of this world! The Caesar salad was so tasty, with the hint of anchovies But the Shepards pie brought back memories of my mother. With all due respects Mom, it was better

How can a guy so mean on TV have such sweet food?