“Great atmosphere, unique food, great experience”

Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #431 of 4,981 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Flamingo
Description: Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill is the neighborhood restaurant conceptualized by the award-winning chef. The 290 seat restaurant is the most authentic English pub experience in Las Vegas, as only a native UK chef can provide. Acting as two unique restaurants the grill section of the restaurant features a relaxed and friendly setting with dishes including New Zealand Red Snapper, lamb T-bone, whole brick pressed Cornish chicken, dry aged 30 oz. bone-in beef rib eye and spotted dog. The pub features elevated British pub food in a comfortable and lively setting showing sporting events from across the world on state of the art entertainment systems. The pub includes 36 beers served on tap plus 24 bottled beers. With an eye towards dishes that pair well with beer the pub menu includes English ale onion soup, shepherd’s pie, and a selection of sausages, fried egg sandwiches and the classic pub fish and chips.
Reviewed February 7, 2013 via mobile

I dined here twice during a trip to Las Vegas. The menu was impressive along with many English beers that you don't see anywhere. I had the Scottish salmon along with pub "spots", English sliders. Everything has a Ramsay flair. A very enjoyable experience.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

We went to Las Vegas for the food, not the gambling so, high on our list were the three Ramsay Restaurants. The Pub was the last we ate in and, it was better than Burgr but, nowhere as good as Steak so, this is pretty where I would expect it to fall.

Over 30 Draught beers and numerous bottled beers are the only Pub elements, understand that this is not a Pub, it is very definitely a Restaurant. That said, it was fun, from the scarily tight uniforms for the hostesses to the extremely knowledgeable servers it was exactly what we had come to expect from Ramsay's Las Vegas Three.

The food was excellent, in particular the Pork Belly, which was rolled, braised overnight and then finished to perfection with crisp fat and had just the right salt content. The Brussels were also outstanding and, we finished off with the sticky toffee pudding, I had no intention of having a dessert until I saw and smelt one, I even had to fight off my wife, who does not have a sweet tooth at all.

I asked a number of questions with regard to the meal and the Chef came and joined us at the table to answer them. Service was outstanding, beers great, food outstanding. One failure was the Shepherds Pie which was too watery at the bottom but, that was a minor point and, it was also a touch too salty but, I feel that is more an American failing rather than this restaurant alone as, we found this in almost every restaurant.

Cannot recommend The Pub and Grill enough, my suggestion though, go for lunch. I think it is a better lunchtime option than a dinner option.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Service was great..waitress went out of her way to make us feel welcomed. Even got to see the chef Gordan Ramsay pass by. Food was amazing but heavy. Drinks were delicious. Loved the atmosphere.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

I came across this in the hotel and ate there twice. First time was by myself and no reservation so the hostess suggested I eat at the bar but told I could have a table in about 20 minutes. I went ahead and ordered at the bar. Had the Welsh rarebit ham sandwich. It was a huge open face sandwich with huge French fries, food was very good and so was service. Second time as a single asking for a table, again asked if I'd like to eat at bar. I didn't appreciate that as they were not crowded this time and there were p,entry of tables. However food and service were good.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

This was a nice change of pace from the usual steak and Italian restaurants on the Strip. The food may not be for everyone as a lot of the menu, of course, is more English than American. I had the flat iron steak and it was good. But by the time I added a side, a dessert, and a Pepsi the total bill was over $70 just for me. The service was very good, they helped make recommendations from the menu.