“Personable Services”
Review of Miko's Izakaya - CLOSED

Miko's Izakaya
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed May 31, 2013

A bit traditional? Yes, but overall - food was good, even had vegetarian sushi or food on the menu. Very friendly staff and as a pretty tough critique of food, NOT BAD... not fancy decor, but... food was GOOD.

1  Thank Munki888

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We have been looking for a good place to have sushi, as we are fans! My niece who lives here in Vegas for years, turned us on and we took our grandson (who also is a big fan of sushi), to Miko's for his birthday! Wow, what a great surprise and awesome dinner we had! We also met Greg the owner and some of his staff, all of which were very nice and made our dining experience that much more pleasant!
So glad to have found Miko's and now have a new favorite place for sushi!!!!

2  Thank BLMK
Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

four of us had dinner on 5-24-2013; two are devotees of Japanese food. Everyone liked the soups, salads, noodles and entrees. I thought Japanese food was my least favorite until I had the buckwheat noodles & shrimp and vegetable tempura. The service was prompt, friendly and just wonderful. All food was delicious and so reasonably priced.
Totally recommended.

1  Thank RedRockTravelers
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I LOVE this restaurant!! Every time I come here for a meal, I leave happy and stuffed. The food reminds me of my Mom's cooking and that's the highest praise I can give! The restaurant is in a smallish strip mall on Bermuda and Windmill but people in the know come here for a great meal. When you walk in, you're greeted in typical Japanese fashion by the sushi chef, cooks, and the owners. Greg is so friendly and makes you feel at home right away. I am picky about Japanese food since I grew up eating more Japanese food than American and this gem of a restaurant has never disappointed me. The sushi is always wonderful and the sashimi tastes like it jumped from the ocean to my plate. My favorite thing to order is the Saba Shio Yaki. The soft shell crab appetizer and the Hamachi Kama are so good and I definitely recommend them! The service is always great and the food is always to die for. I honestly can't say enough good things this restaurant. This is where you want to go for authentic, reasonably priced Japanese food!

1  Thank Jacki M
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Wanted some Sushi while staying at the nearby Doubletree. Izakaya did not disappoint. As can be expected at most Japanese restaurants, the service was perfect.

I found the vegetarian dishes to be well done and I look forward to going back.

1  Thank NA69Traveler