Evil Dead The Musical - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Third time!!!

My husband and I have seen this show for the third time, and it's still one of the best shows we... read more

Reviewed July 16, 2017
JennLynn1981
St. John's, Canada
via mobile
Evil Dead : The Musical

Evil Dead the musical is everything you want on the night out on the town or even if your local . I... read more

Reviewed July 2, 2017
darren7788
Lebanon, Tennessee
via mobile

All reviews splatter zone low budget cast members small theatre campy production songs fun shows jokes vegas comedy seats vulgar blast performers strip
Reviewed July 13, 2013

whilst we loved the show, it was the perfect mix of b- gore horror and hammy acting, we were left freezing after the splash zone. Really could have done with a towel to dry off before walking back to our hotel. Got some very funny looks walking along dripping in red

Reviewed July 12, 2013

If you love cheesy shows, then this is the one for you. There are shows with higher production values out there, but the cast and crew of EDTM 4D go all out to entertain. Do not dress up if you pick tickets for the splatter one (the only way to experience this show), you will get wet. I was lucky enough to be singled out at the June 29 2013 show (photo on their web site). The cast and crew were great, and I recommend enjoying the experience if you find yourself up front. I will definitely be going back. My wife, who has never seen any of the movies, loved it. This is entirely due to the energy and enthusiasm of all involved. If you are a prick....then do everyone a favour and go see something else.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Like the movie it represents, EDTM is a lower budget musical production that follows the first two Evil Dead films with their own comedic additions. I've seen the show 3 times and I figured I would be bored by it after my 3rd visit, but I wasn't. Truly a funny show and if you go to their facebook, they have tons of discounts to encourage those who are on the fence to see it (either 50% off, buy 1 get 1 free, etc).

Is it perfect? Nothing truly is perfect. Is it entertaining? Yes. Does it have gallons of blood drenched onto the audience? Yes. Does this ash kick total butt? HECK YA!

Do the necronomican baby and check this out!

Reviewed July 6, 2013

The Evil Dead movies are cult films they're handmade with a lot of blood... and if you see the movies you owe yourself too see this Musical! this show has a lot of humor, the gore, the catch frases and a lot of blood! (both my feet was red haha) the actors they're awesome! especially Ash! at the end of the show you know he is the second Ash! its soo good! Scott was awesome with all the blood gushing out! the annoying women Cheryl was perfectly annoying haha! and the songs was hilariously funny! i hope you'll will make a Movie Musical out of it! so i can enjoy it again here on dvd in my country :)

10 out of 10! best show i've ever watched

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Alright so here it goes primates!!! My partner and I had planned our 4 year anniversary trip for a few months in advance. Sure Las Vegas has some of the top dollar shows that you can only see there with lavish productions and casts that rival the size of some small films, but when we saw that not only could we catch "Evil Dead The Musical" but saw that this appeared to be a production with some braun behind it we were sold right then and there.

Now I will say yes we did do the big budget show in Vegas thing (thank you Cirque Du Soleil and Celine Dion you both wowed us) but we are deep down die hard Deadites at heart and looooove all things Evil Dead. We had seen a local production of this in Seattle which was...well...A for effort good....enough said there. We thought this would be a perfect centerpiece to our vacation and even if it was an iffy staging that the price wouldn't make us cry ($65.00 for VIP Splatter Zone kids which is the only way to see this show!!! DO NOT GO CHEAP IF YOU ARE A FAN OF THE FILMS!) So we booked and after having our revolting love moment during Celine Dion earlier in the evening changed into some shorts and tanks that we could give two cents if they got covered in blood (ohhh yes....you will get wet!) and made our way to the venue.

Getting our Splatter Zone shirt and told to grab a drink before heading in we took the instructions to heart. The hubby got a whale bone of strawberry margarita or something slushy and boozy and I grabbed a tokyo tea that would have knocked Godzilla out...YAY!! ready for act one.

From the group of Deadites that greats you as you are escorted into the theater to the MC for the evening who reminded me of a very funny Sebastian Bach from Skid Row if he were a Deadite to the video screens that warmed us up before the show we knew we were in for a hell of a ride. The show starts and from the opening notes of "Cabin In The Woods" we were not let down at all. The casting of the show is amazing! Everyone plays it note and pitch perfect. Some really great singers in the cast as well! The staging while fairly minimal for the space worked beautifully and fit in with the tone and performances of everyone.

Now for the important stuff....the blood! It flowed warm, fast and in high quantities...We were supper soaked before the end of act one even hit! Bring a lil zip lock baggie kiddies cause yo stuff is gonna get wet! Protect the phone and wallet (you will want the very reasonably priced merch after!!!)

I won't give any spoilers for those who have never seen this show but lets just say it is the best of Evil Dead AND Evil Dead 2 all rolled into one! Now if you are going in expecting some Broadway Style production check yourself before you go in. This is fun fun fun theater with tongue planted very firmly in cheek. I mean there is a dance number called "Do The Necronomicon" for God's sake!

So long story short (yeah I know too late) get yourself VIP SPLATTER ZONE tix if you are gonna be in Vegas and prepare to feel like Carrie at the Prom by the end of the show! I hope this crew is still rockin the V Theater when we are able to get back to Vegas again within the next year cause I can't wait to see em again!

Much love Vegas Cast!!!! You guys rocked me with your BOOMSTICK hardcore!!!!