Tripadvisor
Las Vegas

“Good food nice atmosphere”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #819 of 5,810 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed January 21, 2020

The atmosphere was very relaxing. We had a wonderful waiter too. We love the salad, soup and bread sticks besides the meal. The Bread sticks must be limited there was two of us and only three bread sticks.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (82)

Reviewed October 6, 2019

Tried something new. Entre plus deal To Go meal. It was a nifty little treat. Tasty lasagna with spaghetti to go. Both meals were delicious. Clean facility, friendly atmosphere and server. Literally no wait time to be seated, a first for me at any of these franchise/brand restaurants. Very enjoyable visit.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed September 6, 2019

Food as always was plentiful and delicious. Server was absolutely amazing could not do enough for you, just wish I could remember his name, he was a credit to the restaurant and had outstanding customer service skills. He spoke Spanish and was in his early 20's

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed June 21, 2019

My family and I enjoyed a wonderful meal here, and the service was first class. Wait staff were there when needed, but did not hurry us along. We were taking our time and had a very good leisurely meal.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed March 21, 2019 via mobile

You always know that you’ll get good quality food at a Olive Garden, with bottomless salad that is very fresh. The menu offers lots of variety and helpings are plentiful.

I had Chicken Masala however I couldn’t identify the presence of the wine from the flavour.

The server was very attentive indeed

Date of visit: March 2019