“Always a Favourite”

Palms Las Vegas 24/7 Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Always my favourite, The 24/7 Café at the Palms is the best offered in Vegas Hotel Casinos and a great value. The food and service are consistently very good. Late night specials are offered, which is something that has disappeared over the years on the strip. There is a daily prime rib special for $8.99 with players card that is EXCELLENT and a different special is offered every day in addition to the prime rib! The menu offers a wide variety and I have never had a bad meal yet. The sliders are a favourite of mine.
They have taken the "two tiered pricing" off the menu unfortunately. The menu used to offer a reduced price on all items to Club Palms members, but this is gone now.
For quality food at a great price, you can't beat the 24/7 at the Palms.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

This is one of my favorite restaurants at the Palms. I like how you can get excellent Chinese food along with regular diner food for good prices. The red velvet pancakes are awesome along with anything else that you can order off of the menu. The pastries in the morning are something to be desired, but the coffee is cheap and strong which is important in Vegas!

Reviewed March 21, 2014

Great service and food even at 4am. nothing to complain about. about the 6th time I've eaten here and it's always top quality.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

We were at the Palms, and this coffee shop has it all. Great food, great specials and great service.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

I never get tired of the 24/7. most of the time my friend and I go in the evening where the service is superb and the meal is always tasty. Today we went in the morning before noon. Food was still great however the service was lacking. Did not seem to have as many beverage servers available so it was lacking. I have to say though if you ever want to get a great prime rib dinner that is not over the top expensive this is the place to go. Oh by the way they cook it the way you want and we have as yet ever been disappointed. My how the Palms has improved. I still enjoy going there and if I could would go everyday just because I can. Thanks so much Palms. Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!