“GREAT burgers....more than burgers on the menu!!”

Gordon Ramsay Burger
Ranked #239 of 5,276 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, British
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Gordon Ramsay BurGR at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino in Las Vegas, a play on Gordon's initials, focuses on traditional burgers, fries and milkshakes, with an extra special touch using only the best ingredients. The specialty menu rounds out with cornflake-breaded chicken sliders, hand-made jalapeno poppers, ale-battered Maui onion rings, a selection of fry flavors and the famous sticky toffee pudding - in a push-pop! Get your ultimate sweet fix with the restaurant's pudding shakes, a heavenly combination of a thick milkshake and silky pudding. The drinks menu features an extensive selection of cocktails as well as craft and bottled beers.
Reviewed July 24, 2014

We had a group of four so let the Hostess know and you don't need to stand in line!!!!!

I had the Hell's Kitchen Burger (safe) it was GREAT. A side oy yam fries with icing suger on it....really icing sugar???? Enough yam fries to be shared for sure.

Write a ReviewReviews (9,958)

Reviewed July 23, 2014

I’m not altogether sure that we are the demographic that Gordon had in mind when he conceived of BurGR. You can’t make a reservation and so we stood in line for 20 minutes before taking our place in the gas flamed stark steel and wood environment which is the dining room. The lack of fabrics or soft furnishings amplifies the beat music and conversation/shouting. If, like us, you can’t conduct a conversation in that environment then you can follow “the game” on a variety of (muted) big screen TV’s.

Our server arrived and was somewhat unsure of the situation as her trusty iPad had lost charge and so she had to take our order verbally, rather than leaving the tablet for us to make our selections ourselves. After having to spend an inordinate amount of time inputting her paper orders into the bank of data terminals, we finally get to let her know of our need and discuss drinks, which was a mistake in itself.

Some time later the food arrived - two burgers and a shared order of regular fries. The burgers (one BLUE and one FARM) were cooked as expected, hot and well presented, which is more than can be said for the luke warm, old, cardboard fries. We passed on the iPad options for desert as they consisted exclusively of either a variety of shakes or else coffee from the in-house Starbucks franchise.

85 bucks for 2 nice burgers; one order of inedible fries, 2 cocktails and 2 beers doesn’t sit well against the above, especially as a further ‘tip’ is required to take it close to a ton.
I’m sure that if we were 25 years younger then we would relish the “vibe” but for us it just didn’t hit the spot.

To be honest the burgers were good, but then so are the ones at Jack-In-The-Box at $7 a hit and their fries are hot and tasty albeit the surroundings are very different. It wasn't for us.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

This was by far this best burger I have every eaten. Not too expensive either, around $18 a burger. They have a great texting system that allows you to gamble or walk around the casino while you wait. Service was excellent, food was excellent. I approve Gordon Ramsey yelling at people, he knows what he is talking about. A must if you love a great burger.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

The garlic fries are excellent. Great atmosphere. The hostess needs to get a bit of a clue but the waitstaff make up for her.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

When I planned the trip to Vegas, I had decided to take the opportunity to eat at a Gordon Ramsay restaurant, as back in South Africa Gordon Ramsay is a regular on TV and there aren't any of his restaurants in South Africa. I needed to see for myself, whether Gordon Ramsay is really as good as he professes.

Because our religion prevents us from eating Beef, we ordered 3 variations of Chicken Burgers and a Fish & Chips sandwhich. I've eaten many chicken burgers and the truth is that they are mostly bland and I was therefore not expecting too much, even for Gordon Ramsay.

The meal presentation was sophisticated and we couldn't wait to tuck in. I can sincerely say that Gordon Ramsay delivered. The burger was succulent and flavourful, not a small portion or a traditional american large. Also impressive were both the presentation and taste of the Fish & Chips sandwich and Truffle fries.

While there was a long waiting list and a little pricey, it was definitely worth it.

Been to Gordon Ramsay Burger? Share your experiences!