“Great BurGr”

Gordon Ramsay BurGR
Ranked #138 of 4,955 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, British
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Gordon Ramsay BurGR at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino in Las Vegas, a play on Gordon's initials, focuses on traditional burgers, fries and milkshakes, with an extra special touch using only the best ingredients. The specialty menu rounds out with cornflake-breaded chicken sliders, hand-made jalapeno poppers, ale-battered Maui onion rings, a selection of fry flavors and the famous sticky toffee pudding - in a push-pop! Get your ultimate sweet fix with the restaurant's pudding shakes, a heavenly combination of a thick milkshake and silky pudding. The drinks menu features an extensive selection of cocktails as well as craft and bottled beers.
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Finally after a long wait to visit Gordon's newest restaurant here in Vegas, we made it to this fun restaurant. All I can say is try the Farm Burger. They got it right. I also fell in love with the Maui Onion Rings. (Which I so missed after leaving Maui) The service was great, and the restaurant décor was what it should be for the restaurant it is. Next will be Ramsay Steak at the Paris.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Excellent menu and very tasty! The dining was unique as well as the waitstaff. Very friendly and I was coming off the escalator and the gentleman that waited on me the first time approached me and said, 'hey I remember you, you were at the BurGR place today -- how nice to be picked out of so many in Vegas - that he remember 'me'

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Long wait but worth it. Cheeseburger was excellent. The bakery-style bun was fresh and added a lot to the sandwich. Onion rings were light and tasty.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Was pleasantly surprised by the burgers at this place. Didn't know what to expect but they were delicious. Lots of people standing in line to get in to taste his burgers. would recommend it to anyone, price is a little steep but the burgers are great.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

I loved the Truffle Parmesan Fries. They are so delicious! They were perfect with no sauce. The burger was just ok. I had the Uber Cheese Burger. There was no sauce or toppings on the burger. I found the burger really plain tasting. My husband had the Farm Burger and he said it was very very good. The shakes are amazing! The #2 shake and the #3 shakes are delicious!

We will be definitely coming back here the next time we go to Vegas!!!

Been to Gordon Ramsay BurGR? Share your experiences!