“food is amazing, service bad” 4 of 5 bubbles

Gordon Ramsay Burger
Ranked #141 of 4,768 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Kids, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Gordon Ramsay BurGR at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino in Las Vegas, a play on Gordon's initials, focuses on traditional burgers, fries and milkshakes, with an extra special touch using only the best ingredients. The specialty menu rounds out with cornflake-breaded chicken sliders, hand-made jalapeno poppers, ale-battered Maui onion rings, a selection of fry flavors and the famous sticky toffee pudding - in a push-pop! Get your ultimate sweet fix with the restaurant's pudding shakes, a heavenly combination of a thick milkshake and silky pudding. The drinks menu features an extensive selection of cocktails as well as craft and bottled beers.
Colstrip, Montana
“food is amazing, service bad”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013

2-26-13 1645 - The burgers were amazing, I had the Farmer, which was great and my wife had the Chanterelle, also was amazing. Also got a order of the sweet potato fries. We order the onion rings as an appetizer, first time in my life I got my appetizer after we got our meal. Most of the onion ring were good, except, in the bottom of the container there were a couple burnt ones. We would definitely go again for the burgers. I do not think Ramsay would be happy with the service that was given that night. The most helpful person was the young lady clearing the tables, she asked if we need refills and was extremely friendly. The waiter was training a new person and we only seen them 4 times the whole night, to welcome us, take our order, apologize for the appetizers being served late and to give us our bill. Went at 1645, no waiting was seated immediately.

• Visited February 2013

• Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Sarnia, Canada
“Very good, but pricey (as with everything Vegas)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013

All the food was cooked perfectly, the staff were knowledgeable, friendly, and upbeat about their jobs (not to mention fairly attractive)!

Only complaint was price, but it's not unusually expensive for Vegas

Vaughan, Ontario
“Best Burger Ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013

I was not in the mood for a burger, but my daughter and her friend said "it's Gordon Ramsay, it must be good!" I don't follow tv chefs but honestly when I took that first bite it was amazing, crunchy on the outside, and tender on the inside with no juices dripping out. The sweet potato fries were unique with vanilla powder and honey dip--one order was enough for 3. Very good service.

1 Thank virtualtraveller4
Newcastle, Australia
“Awesome....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013

Ate here twice in Feb 2013. First time on my own so got a seat at the bar right away. Service was excellent, food was even better. 5 spice Chicken Sliders for starters, very tasty, and the Hells Kitchen Burger to top it off with a side of sweet potato fries. Ate all the burger but too many fries for one person, but still good.
Second time came with a friend, it was a lot busier this time and they told us maybe an hour wait but they took out telephone number and when the table is ready they would txt us. Only took 30 min so no big deal really. We ordered Jalepeno poppers to share and 2 burgers, I had the belly pork Burger...and it was better than any Chinese restaurant pork I must say!!
The Burgers came out and it only took a glance from me at the waitress and she immediately realised the starter hadn't come out...she was back in less than 3min with them...very well handled and she did do a brilliant job throughout out our meal.
Overall 4.5/5 but I'm gonna give it a 5 cause it's so damn hard to find a good Burger these days not to mention good service and even better value!!!
You so gotta do it!!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Scottiehere
Caraquet, Canada
“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013

Was seated at the bar, facing the kitchen. It is great to see them do their thing in there. The burgers were fantastic. Had the Hell's Kitchen one on my first visit and the Uber Cheese on my second visit. The wings are to die for, especially the honey-wasabi ones. Definetely have the truffle fries with parmesan. Best fries ever! Dessert was nothing to write home about.

2 Thank luco85