“quick”

Dining options: Late Night
Clarkston, Washington
“quick”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

great quick and easy pizza made to order. toppings were fresh and a nice verity. price was very affordable.

• Visited December 2013

• Korean first
Window Rock, Arizona
“Amazing Pizza!!!”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

I would've walked right by this place if I never read any reviews on Trip Advisor prior to my Vegas trip. I ate here last weekend and I cannot say enough good things about it, I am definitely stopping here on every Vegas trip from here on out. I ordered a Pizza with Red Sauce, Cheese, Pepperoni, Mushrooms and Bacon. I was full after I finished it but I was ready to devour another one! The location is a bit weird, if you're looking for it you will definitely find it, but if not you will walk right past it. What made it even better was the prices (for vegas!). I believe I paid $12 for my pizza which was 12-14 inches and had a perfect thin crust. I am getting hungry typing this review!!!

Visited December 2013
1 Thank HatinOnNate
Houston, Texas
“Hard to beat this hidden gem”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

I do about 4 Vegas trips per year and visit this little joint every time. You choose your own crust, sauce, and toppings and it is ready in minuets. It is a perfect eatery for Vegas folks on the go. The ingrediants are fresh and of very high quality, no short cuts, or cheap stuff. and the service is fast and friendly.

Perfect for a quick lunch, late nite snack, or take it to go. Very highly recomended.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank outlaw1865
Victoria, BC
“Great Pizza Great Price!!”
Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

We visted Project Pie because of the many positive reviews here on tripadvisor. We certainly were not disapointed

You get to build your own pizza, the thin crust dough was really good and you get to choose your own toppings and they have a very good fresh selection to choose from.

The staff were super friendly and the price was decent too.

This will be a place that we will visit again

• Visited December 2013
Chino Hills, California, United States
“Fun create-your-own pizza”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Very enjoyable place with a thin-crust pizza where you tell them what to put on it, like when you get a sandwich at Subway. We were part of a convention at MGM so we got a free drink. This place is in the little mall between the self parking lot and the lobby of MGM Grand.

Visited November 2013