“Terrific breakfast spot.”
Review of Omelette House - CLOSED

Omelette House
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Our nephew who resides in Vegas took us here for breakfast and we definitely plan to visit this restaurant on our next visit to Vegas, Omelette House is a quaint restaurant that specializes in breakfast foods and also lunch. We had the regular size omelettes which are huge and very well done. Tons of choices for the omelettes as well as eggs, pancakes or french toast if you prefer. My husband loved the potatoes which are cooked similar to a chip rather than traditional home fries. You have to try the banana nut bread that comes with your meal-it is so good and the slice is huge-a meals in of itself.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Stopped here because it came up as one of the better places in LV. Was not impressed. Wife had eggs OE, bac, & potatoes.. I ordered the chicken philly and potato "spuds". Wife said hers was greasy. Mine also. I would have rather had FF but they are not available. My sandwich was not what I expected for a Philly Chicken per the menu or otherwise. Open face on a hot dog bun. Diced chicken, onions,peppers and sliced mushrooms and topped with triangles of cheese. In a proper phillY application, all needs to be sliced, not diced so the customer can play balancing Walenda with the ingredients on the bun. How are you supposed to pick up and eat? Anyhow when done, I noticed a thick coating of grease on the plate. Yuck. I am not the healthiest eater sometimes but that was disgusting.

After reading a few reviews today I should have gone elsewhere. This place needs a make over. Looks like 50 years of existence with old carpets and decorations full of dust. No wonder one crawled up the wall. Would hate to see the kitchen. Does Clark county have a health code grading system for dining establishments?

The service was pretty good and attentive to our table.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

I don't know where to start. First, we found this by accident. It's in a small strip mall and didn't look like it would be anything. But we decided to give it a try. There are at least 25 different choices of omelettes to choose from including an omelette with chili! There is an option to share a plate and I now I understand why. I swear they must use 6 eggs per omelette and are not stingy on the fillings. The omelettes come with these homemade chips sprinkled with some seasonings. Not sure which is better. And to top it off, you get a choice of banana bread or toast. I decided on the banana bread and it came out hot with a blob of butter. It was SO good! I was disappointed the hotel we were at did not have a microwave and fridge in the room. It was too disappointing not to be able to have leftovers.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Yes, went there for breakfast and had a roach crawl up the wall nex to the table. Granted, the waiter handled it with grace (he had to kill it) - however, there is NOTHING that can make this experience palatable. Do not eat there until the Health Departnment has confirmed it is free of disgusting insects.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Nice food, good service, a good start to the day. One warning, the omelettes are huge! The fried potato chips on offer are also very addictive....