Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from $215.92
from $518.42
from $412.30
3,157 results
All reviews monster truck range master hoover dam shooting range cal sniper rifle our tour guide platinum package outdoor range bronze package shooting guns awesome experience machine gun automatic weapons boulder city his knowledge history lesson bachelor party
Selected filters
Reviewed October 12, 2019

Surprised my boyfriend for his birthday. Had a Great experience. Helicopter to Grand Canyon was really nice. Shooting was extremely fun (pay extra for the gold package, it’s short otherwise). Brandon was a wonderful guide

Reviewed October 8, 2019

What a great experience! Our guide Rick was amazing and is very knowledgeable :) The event also had some nice surprising elements and the burgers were very good!

1  Thank TheExplorers23
Reviewed October 5, 2019

Brandon our tour guide was brilliant! We really enjoyed our morning. He packed loads into the tour and really knew his stuff. Can’t recommend it enough!

Reviewed October 4, 2019

What an amazing experience!
My husband & I did the gold package & the 12 & 14yr olds did the bronze, we loved every minute
Our guide Rick was so knowledgeable about all things guns & Vegas, as were his off siders at the range, who helped us with the shooting part of the tour.
Can’t recommend this tour highly enough...not to be missed

1  Thank brooke k
Reviewed October 4, 2019

After days of research before my US roadtrip I decided to book the ultimate platinum shooting package with Bullets&Burgers and I must say it was truly an ultimate platinum experience. Picked up from the hotel by our designated weapons master Rick, who entertained us with fun commentaries and cool stories on the way. Once at the place, after the thrill ride in the giant monster truck, off to shooting. The guys at the range were very knowleadgable and gave us clear instructions and rules, and the shooting was very satisfying. Burgers were really good too, also a nice touch with the signed 50 cal bullet souvenir.

I will be in Vegas soon for a conference and will definitely book something with them again.

Date of experience: September 2019