Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from $324.42
from $621.71
from $215.92
3,181 results
All reviews monster truck range master hoover dam cal sniper rifle our tour guide gun range platinum package shoot guns awesome experience bachelor party great guide colorado river these guys grand canyon rick barrett safety
Selected filters
Reviewed September 3, 2019

Booked a Gold package with Bullets and Burgers and they exceeded my expectations. Out tour guide John was friendly and had lots of information to share. The range masters were enthusiastic while ensuring our safety at the same time. An amazing shooting experience and can't imaging doing this at an indoor range. And of course the burgers were just the icing on the cakes. Thanks!!

1  Thank WildBerry206
Reviewed September 3, 2019

I decided to go on this tour as they were using full military spec machine guns and the Barrett .50 cal sniper rifle. I was picked up at my hotel brought to the shooting range, on route we were allowed to visit Hoover Dam to take pictures and were also treated to a free ride in the largest monster truck in the world. I was in awe at the hardware we were allowed to shoot. Everything was very professional with safety being the main aim. Rick our guide was ex special forces and a ex LA SWAT team member who was a gifted communicator. I enjoyed this tour form the moment I got into the bus. I would have done it a second if I was in Vegas longer.

Date of experience: August 2019
2  Thank Paul K
Reviewed September 2, 2019

What an amazing experience this was, John the tour guide was FAB even with his “dad jokes” a must!!!

1  Thank EmmaMxo
Reviewed September 2, 2019

Did this for a good friends 50th, he and everyone involved absolutly loved it. Great friendly staff, Rick was fantastic and the food hit the target too. The monster truck was extremely white knuckle, and I loved every part of it. The exploding targets are definitely a must, get to the range and you'll have a blast!

Date of experience: August 2019
2  Thank MSScoff
Reviewed September 1, 2019

Draven was to most remarkable tour guide by far hands down! Our experience riding ATVs was unlike anything we've experienced before. Riding ATVs is always fun however, it was because of our tour guide,Draven,that made our experience one we will never forget. Draven's sense of humor,attitude, and passion for his job makes us want to come back again. From beginning to end, his interactions with all participants were positive. We felt very comfortable. Coming to Vegas was a surprise for my husbands birthday this weekend and this is all he is talking about. Thanks Draven for making our experience so memorable!!! Also btw..."GOOOOOOOO COWBOYS...WE DEM BOYZ!"

1  Thank shayla j