Hypnosis Unleashed Starring Kevin Lepine

from $31.99
from $52.99
from $19.99
More Info
All reviews laughed so hard audience members lots of fun entire show volunteers hypnotist dvd stage shows vegas blast binions showroom hypnotic comedy act video
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I had SO much fun at this comedy hypnosis show. I was afraid to go up and participate but I'm so glad that I did, now. My husband loved the show but I know I had even more fun than he did. Kevin Lepine is seriously funny and he really cares for his audience and participants, too. So glad we decided to go!

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed September 8, 2019

This was frist show I saw like this and it was a very good show I really like it and I would see it again it was a lot of fun

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed August 11, 2019 via mobile

What a great show. Lots of audience participation. Kevin interacts with the audience so well keeps everyone wondering what he's gonna do next. I never laughed so hard in my life.
Showroom was really nice and comfy.
If you are ever on Fremont Street and need a laugh go to Binons Casino and see Hypnosis Unleashed! You won't be sorry

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed August 7, 2019

I got to be the star of my own Vegas show, something I never thought I would do and glad I did. This is the place to let your hair down, relax and let Kevin take over your mind.. you won't regret how silly you can be or enhance how silly you already are like me! He was super personable and grateful to his audience.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed August 5, 2019 via mobile

I attended this show and was blown away ! Fantastic performance by Kevin Lepine and I’m so thrilled to see the audience participation because it added an extra element of suspense to the experience. You never know how people are going to response to hypnosis and the best part was seeing couples interact under hypnosis . Lol . You gotta go see this for yourself !