“Amazing Show ”

Book In Advance
More Info
$31.99*
and up
Hypnosis Unleashed Starring Kevin Lepine at...
Ranked #32 of 231 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Find out for yourself why "Hypnosis Unleashed" is the funniest Hypnosis Show in Las Vegas The adults-only, no-holds-barred comedy thrill ride that puts you and your friends at center stage, where anything can happen! Kevin Lepine combines razor-sharp comedy with mind-altering hypnosis for an exciting journey that makes every show a unique one. Cut loose and find out what lengths you and your friends will go to while under mind control at this laugh-out-loud, outrageous show overseen by the "rock star of hypnosis."
Reviewed November 16, 2016 via mobile

We went to this show not knowing what to expect, and let me tell ya...this was an amazing show!!! I have always thought being hypnotized was a set up. However, after experiencing it myself I know this is the real deal. I had an amazing time. :-)

All reviews
in 193 reviews
"blast"
in 37 reviews

Reviewed November 16, 2016 via mobile

I can call him great because I was one of those who volunteered to participate. This is the most relaxed I have ever been and the most fun I have had in years. Kevin will keep you in stitches from beginning to end. This is one show you should not miss while in Vegas. Thanks Kevin for a great time and all the information after the show. Keep up the good work.

Reviewed November 15, 2016

My friends and I heard about this show prior to going to Vegas, so we purchased our tickets in advance. We were not disappointed. I was up on the stage with a group of people being hypnotized. My friends were in the audience, and they said they have never laughed so hard at something and had so much fun. They were in tears, and said that this was the best thing we did during our stay in Vegas. I would highly recommend going to this show. Kevin is great at what he does and brings the audience together to make this a great time!!!! We will defiantly be back. A must see if you're in Vegas.

Reviewed November 14, 2016 via mobile

I had an amazing time participating in the hypnosis show, it's amazing how powerful hypnosis can be. Kevin was great! He was funny, uncensored, friendly and really good at what he does. I plan to come back again but this time with my husband. Can't wait to watch the dvd I bought of our show!

See more reviews
Reviewed November 14, 2016 via mobile

We decided on our first hypnotist show the last night we were in Vegas and my wife and I are so glad we did! Kevin puts on a great show! Very funny and interactive and we loved the smaller theater atmosphere. Overall you won't be disappointed, as there's a little something for everyone! After the show Kevin and his wife hangout outside theater for a small chat and pics. Book the show! With the price, atmosphere, and show you can't go wrong. Next time we're in Vegas well definitely stop in and agsin with friends!