“Only See if You Love Abba”
Review of Dancing Queen - CLOSED

Dancing Queen
Reviewed February 4, 2013

This venue has only been open since September 2012--has been made into a small theater from a nightclub at New York New York. The seating is on a flat, level floor in padded chairs that are unlovable, so views of the stage are difficult at best. I think the music & singing is prerecorded because no band or orchestra is visible. The small, elevated stage limits the moves of the dancers. Tickets were over $100 each and overpriced. Save your money for something else unless you love Abba's songs.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

My wife and I both like Abba music, so thought this would be a go show to see. We were very disappointed singers and dancers were just not that good. The showroom itself at New York/New York could use a remodel.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

We enjoyed the music and singers but I personally did not care for the dancers. They were good but at first I thought it was going to be a strip show with the skimpy outfits - changed my mind! Definately would not see again or recommend it. Moderately priced.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Both gals sang well, both guys were ok, not good. Part of the show, maybe 1/3 was non-abba 70s music. Dancers were ok but I'd have preferred live musicians instead. As an abba fan I felt my 1/2 price ticket was ok. Length was a bit over 1 hr.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I thought this would be an ABBA tribute show but instead it was a cheesy cruise line song and dance number. The two main female singers were fine and the two main male singers just threw things off. At times it sounded like the ABBA CD was playing in the background. I even think one of the female dancers was a guy, either that or it was the ugliest female Vegas dancer I have seen. I managed to stay 25 minutes and walked out. The usher didn't even ask me why I was leaving early, just showed me the way to the door. I wish I would've seen the Australian Bee Gees show at the Excalibur again...that was an amazing show.