“Squawk's a must see!”
Review of SQUAWK! The Show - MOVED

SQUAWK! The Show
More attraction details
Owner description: SQUAWK! the Amazing Bird Show. You've never seen a bird show like this! These incredibly talented parrots are full of personality and deliver a fast paced, laugh out loud show featuring unusual tricks, great talkers, & audience participation.
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Great fun show for all ages - even mild adult content! The hosts are friendly and fun and will tell stories on everything Vegas has to offer before the show (get there early!).
The birds are great - squawk is a great name for the show - the bird's live up to it! The birds talk, sing, count, paint, do magic tricks and one will fall asleep on command. Laughs are assured. Warning - watch out for a lot of puns!
The venue is small and tricky to find. (Make sure you get some good directions from the hotel's front desk or you may end up in the buffet queue). The night we went there were only 15 or so in the audience, so it really is a great close up experience with the talented birds!

Reviewed December 1, 2012

We recently attended this great bird show. My husband is a "bird guy" and I figured he would really enjoy seeing these talented big birds.It was a great show... and lot of fun, with the nearly one dozen birds doing everything from card games to roller skating. The location is a bit off the main drag in Vegas, but we agreed it was worth the cab ride. Make sure you check on the Internet for a half price coupon. The savings will pay for your cab to get there and get back to the strip!

Reviewed December 1, 2012

I have seen a couple of bird shows in the past and wasn't expecting much with this one. But I couldn't have been more wrong.

The show was amazing - both entertaining and informative. I could see that these people really care for their co-performers (the birds). It is all so clever and has left me scratching my head in wonder at how they achieved it. I can't help but think they are bird whisperers!

I would recommend this show to anyone - singles or families. It has something for everyone. And unlike a lot of shows in Las Vegas, you can talk to the performers after and even have your picture taken with the birds.

I was blown away and would love to see the show again on my next visit!

Simply astounding!

Reviewed November 30, 2012

My family and I recently saw this show at the Best Western Mardi Gras while in Las Vegas. It is a fabulous show! Very family friendly and great for all ages - young and old!

You will be amazed at all the neat things these birds can do from playing poker with a member of the audience, to painting a picture and even doing some great impersonations along the way.

The birds are beautiful and very well taken care of. You can tell the birds truly love to perform!

Debbie and Mark are great at what they do and it shows in the quality of this show! They are also happy to answer any questions you have about the birds both before and after the show.

Make time to see this show while in Vegas. You will be so glad you did!

Reviewed November 25, 2012

I recently saw the Squawk ! Bird Show at the Best Western Mardi Gras Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas. It was a wonderful, family friendly show. I was amazed at what these beautiful birds could do. You have to see it to believe it. The show was so entertaining . It is a must see if you are visiting Las Vegas. You will not be disappointed!