“Way better”

Armando Vera Magic Show
Ranked #19 of 222 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: This show is just for a limited number of people and the ONLY 2 ways to purchase tickets are: Our website or at our toll free number. "Armando Vera is the world's best close-up artist" - USA Today. During Armando's "VIP Up-Close Experience" the magic happens so close, the audience can actually reach out and touch it. In an intimate setting, Mr. Vera presents incredible sleight of hand magic, hilarious comedy and audience interaction, giving spectators the rare opportunity to be part of the show at all times. Great for all ages!
Useful Information: Stroller parking, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Stairs / elevator, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
London, Canada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Way better”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

My children and myself got tickets to see the Nathan Burton magic show.

We upgraded to the extra performance to see Armando Vera. Boy we were not disappointed I watched every move of this guy and I have yet to see how he did any of his tricks and trust me I was close. In fact the whole audience was close. He talked to every member of the audience and made them feel like we were all part of his show.

The main show was not on a par with Armando how should me the lead!

Thank again for an enjoyable afternoon.

1 Thank Mark T
Armando V, Owner at Armando Vera Magic Show, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Love to hear my show was the highlight of your trip. As you know our DOUBLE Feature Special allows you the unique opportunity to see incredible sleight of hand magic just a few feet from your face and some of the most spectacular stage illusions as well.
When you come back, remember to get your tickets on my website.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“He stole the show from Nathan Burton!”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

My friend and I bought tickets to see Nathan Burton and luckily arrived early to see Armando's show. His talent and personality are unmatched. I was amazed by the close-up magic tricks that he performed. Nathan's show was way flashier, but Armando's performance had heart. One of my favorite parts of my trip to Vegas. Don't miss him!

Visited July 2014
Great to know I exceeded your expectations and that you got far more value for your money. To get our DOUBLE Feature Special go to my website and book your tickets today.
Armando Vera Magi.com
Glasgow
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“A jewel of show”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

My wife saw this on Tripadvisor and so when we got to LV we booked the tickets. They had a special deal so that we only paid about 33%ish. For that we got the VIP tickets that gave us the preshow with Armundo, followed by the warm up and then Nathan Burton. In total 2.5 hours of fun.

We laughed and were left gobsmacked by the magic. The emphasis on humour actually increased the experience. Great value for the family and very funny.

If you go to LV and want to see a show. Go to this one!!

Visited July 2014
We believe our DOUBLE Feature Package is the best deal in town for families and it's great to know you agree with us. When you come back, make sure to get your tickets on my website.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Close Up Magic”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

On my recent trip to Las Vegas, I was eager to see a magic show and found great reviews about Nathan Burton. My friend and I purchased VIP tickets to that show and gained entry to Armando's show beforehand. Armando's magic was my favorite part of the whole event.

I've had a chance before to see magicians do close up magic but had forgotten how much I enjoy it. Armando was friendly, funny, memorable, and entertaining. I'm still trying to figure out how he did some of his tricks a week later!

This magic show also fit nicely into our schedule for the trip because the show was in the afternoon, whereas most shows in Vegas are at night. It allowed us to fit this into our trip, and I'm glad that we did!

Visited July 2014
Happy to know you enjoyed the intimate setting of the show. As you experienced, my goal is to connect with every member of the audience and I'm glad you felt that way too. Tell your friends to get discounted tickets on my website today.
Auburn, Alabama
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Armando Vera, great fun!”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

I found Armando Vera here on Trip Advisor and couldn't be more pleased! Thank you other reviewers! His show is located in The Saxe Theatre of Planet Hollywood. The show is in the afternoon which is a great time to get out of the sun and enjoy some amazing entertainment.

The VIP tickets for this show are the best deal anywhere in Vegas. We loved Armando's humor and amazing skill. Nearly a month after our visit my husband is still saying he can't figure out how he does his tricks.
After Armando, our tickets included Nathan Burton who is also a very talented magician! They make a great team! This was by far our favorite experience in Las Vegas.
This show is great for couples, groups, and families. Go see it! Get the VIP tickets!

Visited July 2014
Great to hear you were among the selected group that got to enjoy our DOUBLE Feature Special. To get the same incredible deal, go to my website and get your tickets today.
Armando Vera Magic

Been to Armando Vera Magic Show? Share your experiences!