“Great Close Up Magic”

Armando Vera Magic Show
Ranked #19 of 223 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: This show is just for a limited number of people and the ONLY 2 ways to purchase tickets are: Our website or at our toll free number. "Armando Vera is the world's best close-up artist" - USA Today. During Armando's "VIP Up-Close Experience" the magic happens so close, the audience can actually reach out and touch it. In an intimate setting, Mr. Vera presents incredible sleight of hand magic, hilarious comedy and audience interaction, giving spectators the rare opportunity to be part of the show at all times. Great for all ages!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator, Wheelchair access, Stroller parking
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Close Up Magic”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

On my recent trip to Las Vegas, I was eager to see a magic show and found great reviews about Nathan Burton. My friend and I purchased VIP tickets to that show and gained entry to Armando's show beforehand. Armando's magic was my favorite part of the whole event.

I've had a chance before to see magicians do close up magic but had forgotten how much I enjoy it. Armando was friendly, funny, memorable, and entertaining. I'm still trying to figure out how he did some of his tricks a week later!

This magic show also fit nicely into our schedule for the trip because the show was in the afternoon, whereas most shows in Vegas are at night. It allowed us to fit this into our trip, and I'm glad that we did!

Visited July 2014
Armando V, Owner at Armando Vera Magic Show, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Happy to know you enjoyed the intimate setting of the show. As you experienced, my goal is to connect with every member of the audience and I'm glad you felt that way too. Tell your friends to get discounted tickets on my website today.

Auburn, Alabama
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Armando Vera, great fun!”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

I found Armando Vera here on Trip Advisor and couldn't be more pleased! Thank you other reviewers! His show is located in The Saxe Theatre of Planet Hollywood. The show is in the afternoon which is a great time to get out of the sun and enjoy some amazing entertainment.

The VIP tickets for this show are the best deal anywhere in Vegas. We loved Armando's humor and amazing skill. Nearly a month after our visit my husband is still saying he can't figure out how he does his tricks.
After Armando, our tickets included Nathan Burton who is also a very talented magician! They make a great team! This was by far our favorite experience in Las Vegas.
This show is great for couples, groups, and families. Go see it! Get the VIP tickets!

Visited July 2014
Great to hear you were among the selected group that got to enjoy our DOUBLE Feature Special. To get the same incredible deal, go to my website and get your tickets today.
Westfield, New Jersey
“Great Find!”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

My husband and I and our 2 boys, 19 and 15 really enjoyed Armando Vera's show. We loved the intimate setting and how close we were to the action. It was very unique and surprising for a act in Vegas! His tricks were engaging, some simple but very creative, a must see!

We bought the VIP tickets which gave us access to 3 shows which ran from from 3:00-5:00.

After Armando's show a comedian Russ Merlin came out and did a hysterical skit where he chooses "volunteers" to come onto stage who wear silly looking masks and has them do some funny things. We were all crying!!! Very, very funny!

Next comes the headliner Nathan Burton, His show was all and all entertaining but it did feel a bit rushed. He also gave an intimate experience interacting with the audience which is always a nice touch.

Our family walked out with big smiles on our faces, so I guess that says it all!

Visited July 2014
Love to hear when families get to spend quality time together at my show. As you know there are ONLY Two ways to get tickets to my show. 1) Going to my website or 2) Calling our toll free number.
Looking forward to see you again soon.
Armando Vera Magic.com
San Juan Capistrano, California
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“a true Vegas MUST-SEE!”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Bang-for buck the coolest thing you can do in Vegas... Armando is incredibly good, and the entire cast of characters in the double feature with Nathan Burton and the rest is just awesome. Best $80 for my family of four I have ever spent, and it's totally kid-friendly!

1 Thank kpkinz
Thanks for your comments. I'm really happy to know everyone enjoyed our DOUBLE Feature Special. This is the only way to enjoy both, a private sleight of hand magic show first and then a stage illusion show as well.
Get your tickets on my website.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Better than the Main show”
Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

First time watching this show. Up close and personal. Up close magic show that left me in awe. Still couldn't tell you how Armando does it. Get this pre show. In my opinion better than the main show. A plus, sign up to his newsletter and get an email with a link that takes you to a free magic tutorial. Wish it would have been longer!

1 Thank Juan G
Thanks for your review. As you experienced my show is just for a limited number of people and I'm glad you were among the selected few. The best way to guarantee your seat is by purchasing tickets on my website.
I'm glad you enjoy the magical tutorial you got. Soon you will be receiving more information about a new way to learn more amazing magic tricks.
Armando Vera Magic

Been to Armando Vera Magic Show? Share your experiences!