“Small intimate show”

Armando Vera Magic Show
Ranked #15 of 222 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: This show is just for a limited number of people and the ONLY 2 ways to purchase tickets are: Our website or at our toll free number. "Armando Vera is the world's best close-up artist" - USA Today. During Armando's "VIP Up-Close Experience" the magic happens so close, the audience can actually reach out and touch it. In an intimate setting, Mr. Vera presents incredible sleight of hand magic, hilarious comedy and audience interaction, giving spectators the rare opportunity to be part of the show at all times. Great for all ages!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Stroller parking, Stairs / elevator
Boston, Massachusetts
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Small intimate show”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2014

Armando Vera is a pre, pre show to Nathan Burton. If you bought the VIP tickets I believe online only, you got to see Armando's show. He is very personable and wonderful with his card tricks. He is well worth seeing.

1 Thank SWE1423

Naperville, Illinois
“Amazing Value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

Not only was this a great show but for the value at only $22.50 per ticket it was perfect. I took 5 people with me and we all had a great time. This is a good afternoon filler in between spending a day at the pool and going to the casino at night, I would highly recommend seeing this show while in Las Vegas.

1 Thank Ian D
Petaluma, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We loved Armando's show!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2014

My husband and I and our two kids ages 15 and 11 went to the 3 pm show of Armando Vera followed by the 4 pm show with Nathan Burton. Armando provided an amazing show; although we were sitting so close to him we simply could not figure out how he managed to perform the magic right before our eyes. Every time I looked over at my kids, they had huge smiles on their faces! We loved this show and it was also reasonably priced - two shows for under $25 per ticket.

1 Thank Brenda M
San Antonio, Texas
“Simply Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2014

My wife and I caught Armando's close, and upfront, act in Las Vegas. There is no better value for the money than this. I could not believe the things Armando did right before my eyes. I was front and center while he was performing and I could not believe my eyes. I highly encourage anyone going to Las Vegas to catch this act. I promise you won't be disappointed.

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Best in town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2014

Saw Armando yesterday and had an excellent time! He incorporates the audience and it is clear that he has a great time doing what he loves. Best sleight of hand in town, easily. Don't miss out on this show!

1 Thank vansuchk

Been to Armando Vera Magic Show? Share your experiences!