“Best Magic Show I have seen Hands Down!!”

Armando Vera Magic Show
Ranked #18 of 222 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: This show is just for a limited number of people and the ONLY 2 ways to purchase tickets are: Our website or at our toll free number. "Armando Vera is the world's best close-up artist" - USA Today. During Armando's "VIP Up-Close Experience" the magic happens so close, the audience can actually reach out and touch it. In an intimate setting, Mr. Vera presents incredible sleight of hand magic, hilarious comedy and audience interaction, giving spectators the rare opportunity to be part of the show at all times. Great for all ages!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Stroller parking, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Magic Show I have seen Hands Down!!”
Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

Armando is the Real Deal! You will not be disappointed. Well worth the money and his show was top notch! Wish it was longer. Great show nonetheless!

1 Thank James J
Armando V, Owner at Armando Vera Magic Show, responded to this review, April 10, 2014
Great to know you enjoyed my show that much. As you experienced this is the only way to see some incredible sleight of hand magic first and the some amazing stage illusions as well.
Get your tickets on my site today.
Armando Vera Magic

Billings, Montana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Up close and personal”
Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I saw Armando Vera on Saturday, March 29th. We had a wonderful time being totally amazed at some terrific slight of hand magic.
A. V. has a wonderful personality and gets the entire audience involved in the act. I highly recommend Armando Vera as a perfect compliment show to the Nathan Burton comedy magic act that follows.

1 Thank chuck c
Thanks for your review. Great to know both of you enjoyed the intimate and personal setting of my show. We believe our DOUBLE Feature Special is the best deal in town and I'm glad you agree with us. Get your tickets on my website today.
Saint Paul, Minnesota
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fun Family Entertainment!”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

We really enjoyed the unexpected surprise of a private show with Armando. He was funny, engaging and personal. Some of the tricks we had seen before, but he did them to perfection! It was fun to be up-close and personal, a totally different type of Vegas show! Thanks for a great time!

1 Thank tdramom
Great to know you were among the selected group that attended my show. As you mentioned this is a unique experience in Las Vegas. To enjoy the same experience purchase your tickets on my website today.
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“I think it's one of the best magic shows in Las Vegas I've seen a lot of them in a good real good”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

I think they are the best magic show in Las Vegas I've seen some other magic shows and this one is superior I would recommend this show very highlyI'm going to recommend it to Las Vegas casino playerin Las Vegas insider

1 Thank johncataloni
Armando V, Owner at Armando Vera Magic Show, responded to this review, March 30, 2014
Thanks for your words. We are very happy to know we exceeded your expectations and thank you for recommending our DOUBLE Feature Experience. Tell your friends to get their tickets on my website today.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing valuable magic show!”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

He is amazing. The magic is really cool and realistic. He is also funny and I really think you should watch this show if you have time in Vegas. I really loved it. Armando Vera show is truly going to amaze you with awesome magic and I guarantee your fun.

1 Thank Seonyou
We believe our DOUBLE Feature Experience is the best value in town and I'm so glad to hear you agree with us. Remember you can get your tickets 24/7 on my website.
Armando Vera Magic

Been to Armando Vera Magic Show? Share your experiences!