“Magical Magic Show”

Armando Vera Magic Show
Ranked #18 of 222 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: This show is just for a limited number of people and the ONLY 2 ways to purchase tickets are: Our website or at our toll free number. "Armando Vera is the world's best close-up artist" - USA Today. During Armando's "VIP Up-Close Experience" the magic happens so close, the audience can actually reach out and touch it. In an intimate setting, Mr. Vera presents incredible sleight of hand magic, hilarious comedy and audience interaction, giving spectators the rare opportunity to be part of the show at all times. Great for all ages!
Useful Information: Stroller parking, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator
Kansas City
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Magical Magic Show”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Our entire family thoroughly enjoyed the entire show - both the Armando Vera pre-show AND the Nathan Burton Magic Show. Hands down, Armando is the best slight of hand magician I've ever seen. He was right in front of us - a couple feet - and I have no clue how he did his tricks. Amazing! He is charming, funny, engaging, and very skilled at his craft. Our party included kids ages - 9, 14, 20 - everyone enjoyed the show. This is a MUST SEE show!

Visited March 2014
Armando V, Owner at Armando Vera Magic Show, responded to this review, March 30, 2014
Great to know you enjoyed the intimate nature of my show. As you noticed there is no other show in town that can accomplish this type of experience. Tell your friends to go to my website for great discounts.
Armando Vera

Houston, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Armando is Amazing!”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Great family friendly fun that leaves everyone speechless. Armando is excellent at involving the audience. Its an intimate setting that allows you to really enjoy the experience. A must see!

1 Thank trseymour
Armando V, Owner at Armando Vera Magic Show, responded to this review, April 11, 2014
I love to hear about families that got to spend quality time together at my show. This intimate setting allows for a really unique experience. To be among the limited number of spectators just go to my website and purchase our DOUBLE Feature Special.
Armando Vera Magic
Lynchburg, Tennessee
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great family show”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

Armando Vera was an excellent family show and well worth the money. Our entire family thoroughly enjoyed his up-close magic and comedy hour. This is great for young children, as well as teens.

Visited March 2014
Thanks for letting me know you were amazed and laughed a lot during my show. This intimate setting allows a unique interaction between the performer and the limited number of audience members. To experience this unique show go to my website today and purchase your tickets.
Armando Vera Magic.com
Yellowknife, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Magic Show in Vegas”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

Armando Vera is the best slight of hand magician in the world. I never figured out his technique on any of his card tricks or his other tricks. Sometimes the cards seemed to appear out of thin air and I was left in awe of his skill. The venue at the Saxe Theatre in the Planet Hollywood Hotel is intimate with every seat having a birds eye view of the action. Armando is very personable and you will have a chance to meet him after you see the Nathan Burton magic show in the same venue. For $22.50 you will be treated to two excellent magic shows between 3:00pm and 5:00pm. This was the best deal I found in Vegas. Shows are on everyday except Mondays.

1 Thank Marc L
Thanks for considering our DOUBLE Feature Special the best deal in town. I'm happy to hear you were among the selected few that attended my show. The best way to guarantee your seat is by purchasing tickets on my website. These tickets also include Nathan Burton Comedy Magic.
Armando Vera Magic
Fort Myers, Florida
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Personal and Mind Blowing”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

How many shows are so intimate that the performer goes around to see where everyone is from and then remembers? That's how special Armando's show is. You can take the whole family to this show and every member will be entertained. I don't want to spoil any of the illusions by describing them. I can't figure out how he does it so maybe it's magic, but if it's not it doesn't matter to me because it is thoroughly enjoyable.

Visited March 2014
Great to hear you enjoyed my show so much. You are right, this is the only show in Las Vegas that allows you to interact with the performer and be part of the show at all times. To enjoy the same experience go to my website and get your tickets today.
Armando Vera

Been to Armando Vera Magic Show? Share your experiences!