“Excellent”

Armando Vera Magic Show
Ranked #38 of 225 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: This show is just for a limited number of people and the ONLY 2 ways to purchase tickets are: Our website or at our toll free number. "Armando Vera is the world's best close-up artist" - USA Today. During Armando's "VIP Up-Close Experience" the magic happens so close, the audience can actually reach out and touch it. In an intimate setting, Mr. Vera presents incredible sleight of hand magic, hilarious comedy and audience interaction, giving spectators the rare opportunity to be part of the show at all times. Great for all ages!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Stroller parking, Stairs / elevator, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Up close and personal with a slight of hand artist. A must see! He does some amazing things that seem to be impossible. He is a warm up for the Nathan Burtan show. Card tricks and such.

Armando V, Owner at Armando Vera Magic Show, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2014

You are right, this is the only sleight of hand magic show in Las Vegas and sitting so close to the performer is an experience no other show in town can offer. If you want to enjoy the same package, just go my website and get your Double Feature Tickets.

Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

AV if I could only make the sign he makes with his hands! ;) we loved his show! I can't say enough how much we enjoyed our time. It was like hanging out with a friend! He is a must see!

Armando V, Owner at Armando Vera Magic Show, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2014

Thanks for your kind words. I loved entertaining you as much as you loved my show. Next time make sure to go to my website to reserve your DOUBLE Feature tickets.
Thanks again,
Armando Vera

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Armando is very personable and incredibly talented. We went because we were looking for kid friendly shows in Vegas but after seeing the show would recommend it to everyone. It will blow your mind! It's also a great deal. You can get this show and Nathan Burton's for $22.50.

This show is designed to entertain the kids and amaze the adults. As you know it is for a limited number of people, to guarantee your tickets go to my website right now.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

I bought these tiickets as part of a VIP Package for $22.50 each on the Nathan Burton website. I went with my husband, best friend and her husband as something to do during our annual Vegas Vacation. I had read excellent reviews and figured $90 for 4 people to enjoy some non gameing entertainment was too good to pass up. Let me just say all of us were blown away. This show being a small preshow had me wondering at first but within minutes I had quickly realized that I had made the right choice buying this ticket. I am not sure how he does these amazing tricks but isnt that half the fun. I plan to tell everyone heading to Vegas to see this show with Nathan's one of the best ever shows I have seen in Vegas and its most certainly the cheapest. Run dont walk and get these tickets. Fun for families, adults and everyone.

Thanks for your words. I'm happy to hear our DOUBLE Feature Experience exceeded all your expectations. We believe this is the best deal in town and I'm glad you agree. Tell your friends to go to my website to purchase their tickets.
Thanks again,

Reviewed March 13, 2014

This was fascinating because it was all done close up and in front of a small group, Armando was really good and very personable and fun! He is truly amazing with card tricks!

I'm happy to hear you enjoyed the intimate nature of the show. As you know this experience is just for a limited number of people. To enjoy the same DOUBLE Feature Special go to my website and get your tickets today!
Armando Vera

Been to Armando Vera Magic Show? Share your experiences!