“Amazing Show!”

Armando Vera Magic Show
Ranked #41 of 226 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: This show is just for a limited number of people and the ONLY 2 ways to purchase tickets are: Our website or at our toll free number. "Armando Vera is the world's best close-up artist" - USA Today. During Armando's "VIP Up-Close Experience" the magic happens so close, the audience can actually reach out and touch it. In an intimate setting, Mr. Vera presents incredible sleight of hand magic, hilarious comedy and audience interaction, giving spectators the rare opportunity to be part of the show at all times. Great for all ages!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Stroller parking, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Reviewed March 5, 2014

We were in Las Vegas the week of Feb 23/14. We wanted to take our son to see a magic show and came across the advertisement for Nathan Burton. We upgraded our tickets to VIP which included the Armando Vera Magic show. We were in the first row and were able to see all his tricks up close but still can't figure out how Armando did it. Armando Vera is personable and interacts with his audience and his up-close magic tricks are amazing. Must see show in Las Vegas especially if you have kids with you. Highly recommend.

Armando V, Owner at Armando Vera Magic Show, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

Thanks for your words. As you experienced, there is no other show in Las Vegas that allows this type of interaction with the audience. Tell your friends to get tickets for our DOUBLE Feature Special on my website.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

my man A-V is jus the best!! he is funny!! his magic is jus out of this world! i would definitely recommend watching his private show that is before the Nathan Burton show!! it gives u a chance to watch the magic up close and candid!!

Great to know you laughed a lot and were impressed during my show. As you experienced, this intimate setting gives you the rare opportunity to be part of the show at all times. I'm happy you were among the selected group I entertain every day.
To enjoy the same experience go to my website and buy your tickets now.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Armando was entertaining and talent magician performing close up magic that will blow your mind. Will not give anything a way but go see him!

Armando V, Owner at Armando Vera Magic Show, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2014

Great to know you enjoyed every aspect of my show. We are the only show in town that offers a DOUBLE Feature Presentation. Get your tickets on my website today.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Absolutely wonderful show! The one we saw was the pre show for Nathan Burton...part of the VIP package, and only cost us $20.00 for both shows. It was a very small audience, so everyone got to be very close to Armando. We were sitting directly in front of him, no further than three feet away, and still could not figure out how he was doing his tricks. His show is up front, in your face sleight of hand magic, delivered with light hearted humour making it the perfect show for families.
I laughed so much, my cheeks hurt. If you get the chance to see Armando's show, in Vegas or elsewhere. DO IT!!! He's amazing!!

Thanks for your review. I'm glad you were among the selected group that got to enjoy this Up-Close and personal experience. As you noticed there is no other show in town that offers this type of presentation.
Next time get your tickets on my website.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

The entire show was amazing. The only disappointing was the market buffet. TOO salty and the crab legs were not fresh. Very soggy. I recommend doing the Armando Vera pre-show at 3pm and follow up with Nathan Burton. GREAT show for the price but do skip the buffet. There is a top notch sushi place just inside the same mile mall.

Great to know you enjoyed our DOUBLE Feature Package that much and you are right there a plenty of great options inside Planet Hollywood other than the buffet.
Get your tickets on my website right now.