“Awesome!!!”

Armando Vera Magic Show
Ranked #30 of 226 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: This show is just for a limited number of people and the ONLY 2 ways to purchase tickets are: Our website or at our toll free number. "Armando Vera is the world's best close-up artist" - USA Today. During Armando's "VIP Up-Close Experience" the magic happens so close, the audience can actually reach out and touch it. In an intimate setting, Mr. Vera presents incredible sleight of hand magic, hilarious comedy and audience interaction, giving spectators the rare opportunity to be part of the show at all times. Great for all ages!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator, Activities for young children, Stroller parking
Reviewed February 23, 2014

We just saw a rising star of the Magic Kingdom, an intimate MAGICAL experience with the great Armando Vera! This guy unleashed my belief for magic again. Highly recommended and a great family entertainment while in Las Vegas!

Armando V, Owner at Armando Vera Magic Show, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

Thanks for your kind words, I'm glad to hear I made you believe in Magic again. Tell your friends to get tickets to our DOUBLE Feature Special on my website.
Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

Great show by Armando! Very intimate room with not a bad seat in the house. My 9yr old daughter was chosen to help out with a trick and she was thrilled! Very family friendly and awesome magic! Incredible value coupled with Nathan Burton's show!

1  Thank Joe G
Armando V, Owner at Armando Vera Magic Show, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2014

Yes, every seat is a good seat in my show. Great to know you got to spend some quality time with your family at my show.
Tell your friends they can get discounted tickets for our DOUBLE Feature Experience on my website.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

Amazing show! Armando Vera Magic is one of the most spectacular magic show I have seen in a very long time. I am always kept on my feet, not knowing what to expect. I was blown away and will always see his show every time I get a chance to go back to Las Vegas. Anyone who want to see a wonderful show in Vegas, should go and see him!

1  Thank Anna B

You are already planning to come back to my show? WOW, that's a great compliment. To make it easier for you, next time get your Double Feature Tickets on my website.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

Saw Armando Vera Magic before the Nathan Burton show. Excellent card magic tricks. Sit up close with small group of people in the theater before the Burton show. He involves the audience and displays great humor and personality. Price for both shows included is $22.50 through their website. 2 hours of entertainment for a great price. See the show if you can.

1  Thank LARCOCAM

With our DOUBLE Feature Special you get to enjoy incredible sleight of hand magic and some of the best stage illusions in Las Vegas. Get your tickets on my website today.
Armando Vera Magic.com

Reviewed February 22, 2014

Armando's slight of hand show was INCREDIBLE. Book it and the Nathan Burton show thru Armando's website to get his VIP show prior to Nathan Burton's show. Seriously some of the best money we spent in Vegas. Thank You Armando!

Thanks for your review. We believe our DOUBLE Feature Special is the best deal in town and I'm glad to know you agree with us. If you go to my site you can get discounted tickets for a limited time.
Armando Vera Magic

Been to Armando Vera Magic Show? Share your experiences!