“Great Show”

Armando Vera Magic Show
Ranked #45 of 226 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: This show is just for a limited number of people and the ONLY 2 ways to purchase tickets are: Our website or at our toll free number. "Armando Vera is the world's best close-up artist" - USA Today. During Armando's "VIP Up-Close Experience" the magic happens so close, the audience can actually reach out and touch it. In an intimate setting, Mr. Vera presents incredible sleight of hand magic, hilarious comedy and audience interaction, giving spectators the rare opportunity to be part of the show at all times. Great for all ages!
Useful Information: Stroller parking, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Stairs / elevator, Activities for older children
Reviewed February 22, 2014

Saw Armando Vera Magic before the Nathan Burton show. Excellent card magic tricks. Sit up close with small group of people in the theater before the Burton show. He involves the audience and displays great humor and personality. Price for both shows included is $22.50 through their website. 2 hours of entertainment for a great price. See the show if you can.

1  Thank LARCOCAM
Armando V, Owner at Armando Vera Magic Show, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2014

With our DOUBLE Feature Special you get to enjoy incredible sleight of hand magic and some of the best stage illusions in Las Vegas. Get your tickets on my website today.
Armando Vera Magic.com

in 41 reviews
"talent"
in 18 reviews

Reviewed February 22, 2014

Armando's slight of hand show was INCREDIBLE. Book it and the Nathan Burton show thru Armando's website to get his VIP show prior to Nathan Burton's show. Seriously some of the best money we spent in Vegas. Thank You Armando!

Thanks for your review. We believe our DOUBLE Feature Special is the best deal in town and I'm glad to know you agree with us. If you go to my site you can get discounted tickets for a limited time.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

Simply superb!! Armando is sweet and amazing....his magic was really magical:)! Our entire family loved him and his performances!! He does every act up close and makes you rack your brains & you keep wondering how he did it?!!...Nathan was astounding with his team and the bird act before his performance was very enjoyable too. The entire show was fast paced and kept us enraptured throughout!!....Loved the finale!!
Awesome team of performers( magicians, bird trainer,show girls, assistants et al)...An absolute must see !! It's money well spent!! And best of all a very family friendly show.....I could watch my kids' reactions and excitement ....simply loved it!!

1  Thank Ru S
Armando V, Owner at Armando Vera Magic Show, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2014

Thanks for sharing your experience. We love to hear when families get to spend quality time together at our shows. Tell other families about our DOUBLE Feature Special and for a limited time they can get discounted tickets on my website.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

My son and I saw Armondo before the Nathan Burton show. WOW. Armondo is fun, funny, and an amazing magician in "the purest sense". Sure, there's a place for the extravagant props, pyro, lights, assistants, etc. but Armondo amazes his audience with real, sleight-of-hand, mind-blowing magic. It's the only show of its type in Vegas and we think it's certainly worth going to.

You'll especially enjoy his humor and audience participation/interaction. Don't miss his show!

1  Thank Dave B
Armando V, Owner at Armando Vera Magic Show, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Great to know you enjoyed the intimate setting of my show, as you pointed out this is the only one of it's kind in Las Vegas and there is no better value in town when you combined it with our DOUBLE Feature Special.
Get your tickets on my website today.

See more reviews
Reviewed February 20, 2014

I recently took my father to Las Vegas for his 79th birthday. He has been a life-long amateur magician and I wanted to make sure we saw some of the magic acts while there. Scanning the internet, I found several big name magic acts and then I saw something about Nathan Burton's Comedy Magic show. It was an afternoon show and much cheaper then many of the other shows so I was skeptical. However, I saw something about Armando Vera's "Close-Up" VIP show and knew immediately that was the show for us...although I was still skeptical especially given the low price!

On the day of the show, I received a call on my cell phone from an unknown number and the caller left a message. I picked up the message and it was someone from the production company calling to confirm that our tickets were waiting at the Box Office and reminding us of the special start time of 3:00pm for the VIP show. We arrived around 2:30pm (take note, the theater is NOT in Planet Hollywood proper - it's in the mall built into Planet Hollywood) and were greeted by a very nice lady at the box office. At 2:50, we were escorted in and each group of audience members had their picture taken.

3:00pm sharp, the show began and what you will read here on the reviews will tell you everything you need to know. The best description is from "KDP21" who said "I felt like I was best friends with Armando by the time I left his show." That is truly a GREAT description!!! He is very friendly and takes the time to talk to everyone in the audience before beginning his show. His close-up magic was flawless and despite the fact that after many years of watching my father do these same tricks, I thoroughly enjoyed watching a master perform them. He was terrific and the audience was "WOW'd".

The show is perfect for kids - and everyone else for that matter!

As a side note, Nathan Burton's show that followed was also excellent! It truly is what a magic show should be - non-stop tricks that are well done and performed by someone with a great personality. Nathan has many of his family working with him including that nice lady we were greeted by at the box office.....his mom.

Finally, while I loved BOTH shows, the real question is what did my 79 year old magic performing father think? He gave them both two big thumbs up!

If you are in Vegas, you don't want to miss this show!!

1  Thank Tom L

Thanks for the detailed review. It's great to know you and your dad got to spend some quality time together at my show. I hope to see both of you again soon.
Please tell your friends they can get DOUBLE Feature tickets on my website.