“Awesome!”

Armando Vera Magic Show
Ranked #45 of 226 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: This show is just for a limited number of people and the ONLY 2 ways to purchase tickets are: Our website or at our toll free number. "Armando Vera is the world's best close-up artist" - USA Today. During Armando's "VIP Up-Close Experience" the magic happens so close, the audience can actually reach out and touch it. In an intimate setting, Mr. Vera presents incredible sleight of hand magic, hilarious comedy and audience interaction, giving spectators the rare opportunity to be part of the show at all times. Great for all ages!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stroller parking, Stairs / elevator, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed February 20, 2014

My son and I saw Armondo before the Nathan Burton show. WOW. Armondo is fun, funny, and an amazing magician in "the purest sense". Sure, there's a place for the extravagant props, pyro, lights, assistants, etc. but Armondo amazes his audience with real, sleight-of-hand, mind-blowing magic. It's the only show of its type in Vegas and we think it's certainly worth going to.

You'll especially enjoy his humor and audience participation/interaction. Don't miss his show!

1  Thank Dave B
Armando V, Owner at Armando Vera Magic Show, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Great to know you enjoyed the intimate setting of my show, as you pointed out this is the only one of it's kind in Las Vegas and there is no better value in town when you combined it with our DOUBLE Feature Special.
Get your tickets on my website today.

All reviews
in 41 reviews
"talent"
in 18 reviews

Reviewed February 20, 2014

I recently took my father to Las Vegas for his 79th birthday. He has been a life-long amateur magician and I wanted to make sure we saw some of the magic acts while there. Scanning the internet, I found several big name magic acts and then I saw something about Nathan Burton's Comedy Magic show. It was an afternoon show and much cheaper then many of the other shows so I was skeptical. However, I saw something about Armando Vera's "Close-Up" VIP show and knew immediately that was the show for us...although I was still skeptical especially given the low price!

On the day of the show, I received a call on my cell phone from an unknown number and the caller left a message. I picked up the message and it was someone from the production company calling to confirm that our tickets were waiting at the Box Office and reminding us of the special start time of 3:00pm for the VIP show. We arrived around 2:30pm (take note, the theater is NOT in Planet Hollywood proper - it's in the mall built into Planet Hollywood) and were greeted by a very nice lady at the box office. At 2:50, we were escorted in and each group of audience members had their picture taken.

3:00pm sharp, the show began and what you will read here on the reviews will tell you everything you need to know. The best description is from "KDP21" who said "I felt like I was best friends with Armando by the time I left his show." That is truly a GREAT description!!! He is very friendly and takes the time to talk to everyone in the audience before beginning his show. His close-up magic was flawless and despite the fact that after many years of watching my father do these same tricks, I thoroughly enjoyed watching a master perform them. He was terrific and the audience was "WOW'd".

The show is perfect for kids - and everyone else for that matter!

As a side note, Nathan Burton's show that followed was also excellent! It truly is what a magic show should be - non-stop tricks that are well done and performed by someone with a great personality. Nathan has many of his family working with him including that nice lady we were greeted by at the box office.....his mom.

Finally, while I loved BOTH shows, the real question is what did my 79 year old magic performing father think? He gave them both two big thumbs up!

If you are in Vegas, you don't want to miss this show!!

1  Thank Tom L
Armando V, Owner at Armando Vera Magic Show, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2014

Thanks for the detailed review. It's great to know you and your dad got to spend some quality time together at my show. I hope to see both of you again soon.
Please tell your friends they can get DOUBLE Feature tickets on my website.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

I have an eleven and ten year old so Vegas can be somewhat limited in shows available that are age appropriate but especially when it comes to quality. Armando's show is an incredible bargain but even if it were not so well priced, the quality of the show warrants greater expense. Often you hear fans of musicians talk about the lost wonder of their idols once fame has taken root and how they lament when so-and-so played intimate venues and engaged the audience. Well, that's here and now. Not Copperfield which is why you are there.

If you enjoy magic immensely or seeking to just to get the kids involved in a show experience, you will be rewarded above your expectations. Enjoy it while you can as I gladly recommend him to all.

Enjoy.

Thanks for your comments and for the photos. We believe our DOUBLE Feature Package is the best deal in town and I'm glad to hear you agree with us. If you know anyone coming to Las Vegas tell them to get their tickets on my website.
Hope to see you again soon.
Armando Vera Magic.com

Reviewed February 19, 2014

On our recent trip to Las Vegas, we saw four shows. Our 14 year old daughter ranked Armando Vera's close-up magic as her top choice, ahead of David Copperfield, Mystere, and Jersey Boys. Armando's show was the VIP preshow which was part of Nathan Burton's Magic Show. She also got picked to be Armando's helper during one of the tricks (along with an 8 year old boy), which was truly icing on the cake. We highly recommend Armando Vera Magic! Up until now, our daughter's favorite show in Vegas was the Blue Man Group. Now, she says Armado Vera is her #1 choice and she would see it again and again. By far, it's the best family show in Vegas!

1  Thank Skylar1220

I'm so happy to know my show gave you the opportunity to spend some quality time together with your family. Next time you plan to come to the show, please remember, now you can purchase our DOUBLE Feature Special on my website.

See more reviews
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Armando is the first act of a double bill with fellow magician Nathan Burton. What Armando does is an impressive display of close up magic with playing cards, coins, sponge balls, and a very clever take on the classic magic staple, The Cups and Balls. He performs all this while constantly interacting with his audience in a very pleasant and laid back approach. For anyone interested in magic, you should not miss this experience, and considering the price of a ticket gets you admission to Nathan Burton's show, an afternoon of magic can easily be afforded to any family.

Armando V, Owner at Armando Vera Magic Show, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2014

Thanks for your detailed review. I can tell you really like magic and know a lot about it. The DOUBLE Feature Package we currently offer on my site is the best deal in town and I'm happy to know you agree.
Hope to see you again soon.