“Super fun show”

Armando Vera Magic Show
Ranked #38 of 225 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: This show is just for a limited number of people and the ONLY 2 ways to purchase tickets are: Our website or at our toll free number. "Armando Vera is the world's best close-up artist" - USA Today. During Armando's "VIP Up-Close Experience" the magic happens so close, the audience can actually reach out and touch it. In an intimate setting, Mr. Vera presents incredible sleight of hand magic, hilarious comedy and audience interaction, giving spectators the rare opportunity to be part of the show at all times. Great for all ages!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator, Stroller parking, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed January 1, 2014

We loved Armando's show and magic. Even if you aren't a big magic fan you'll absolutely enjoy this show. Armando had the entire audience of all ages cracking up. I don't want to give any spoilers, but he does much more than just card tricks. The cool thing is that he does all his magic right in front of you, not 25 feet away up on a stage, and it's still impossible to figure out. We also got to meet him afterwards and he was super cool and friendly.

1  Thank PurpleRifle
Armando V, Owner at Armando Vera Magic Show, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2014

Thanks for your words. I'm glad you enjoyed the intimate setting of the show, as you know there is no other show in town than can offer this kind of experience and with our DOUBLE Feature Package not only you get to see the magic just a few feet from your face but also you witness some of the coolest illusions in town.
Tell your fiends to get their tickets on my website.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

This is the guy everybody wants at their birthday party and he does all the things that you wish you could. This in my opinion which when you buy online comes with a comedy magic show by Nathan Burton makes it the best value show in Las Vegas. It's for all the family too. Drinks are available. When I come back to Vegas I will be attending again. I cannot insist enough that people witness this show. Armando is quite a funny and likeable guy. The audience do get involved. He is the best palming Magician I have encountered so far and I wish him all the success life brings him. Same with Nathan. The show is hilarious when it comes to the audience competition too. It costs under $40 per person to see these two shows!!! Photos are permitted too.

1  Thank Carlos_Yabrudy
Armando V, Owner at Armando Vera Magic Show, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2013

You are already planning to come back to my show, what a great compliment. Thanks for your kind words and good wishes. We really believe our DOUBLE Feature Special is the best deal in town and I'm glad to hear you agree with us. No other show offers you the opportunity to see sleight of hand magic and big illusions as well. Make sure to buy your tickets on my website.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Went to this show immediately before Nathan Burton's (which you will if you go to Armando's website). Nathan Burton is also family freindly but he does "Huge" production magic such as making an enormous Venus di Milo statue appear out of thin air. Armando's show is much smaller and he interacts with the audience constantly. He asks your name and remembers it throughout the show. He explained that he has loved magic since he was a poor five year old boy in Mexico and he has practiced five hours a day since he was a child. He explained that everything he does is "slight of hand" and that anyone could do it if they practiced that hard. I liked the "work ethic" message in that. He was completely entertaining and spellbinding. Our kids (ages 13 and 16) absolutely loved it and so did my husband and I. Yes, there was some sarcasm in his performance but it wasn't ugly or mean, just playful. Highly recommend!

Now the secret is out. If you purchase tickets on my website you can get our DOUBLE Feature Special. It includes 45 minutes of sleight of hand magic and some of the most amazing illusions in town. Get yours today.
As you noticed all the comedy used in the shows is family friendly and playful. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

Admittedly, when ordering VIP tickets for Nathan Burton Comedy Magic, I wasn't even aware that there was a pre-show included. Coming in, then, I was not expecting much – a minor, pleasant show, if anything. But in the end, it easily exceeded those expectations with flying colors.

The pre-show concept is a brilliant idea for close-up magic – this way, there isn't any issues with projecting a close-up or that of. If you're attending the show, definitely try sitting in the front row and experience the close-up nature for yourself!

There is a charming, quick wit with Armando Vera, and the comedy is lighthearted and fun. The card tricks, while typical of close-up parlor card whimsies, are especially exciting due to audience interaction and, as mentioned before, the close-up concept. However, one of the best highlights of today's show was not a card trick, but rather a fun set of tricks involving child volunteers. By instilling the close-up magic in the children's own palms, one of the child volunteer's faces excitedly lit up in total awe. It was then that I realized that Armando Vera has grasped that family-friendly ideal and made a show that perfectly encompasses all ages. By taking advantage of close-up magic by hosting a pre-show for Nathan Burton, Armando Vera is able to present his magic expertise and humor to engage and captivate audience members by performing masterful tricks under especially watchful eyes.

Certainly makes the VIP Ticket purchase for Nathan Burton Comedy Magic a definitely worthwhile decision.

Thanks for the detailed review. I'm so happy to hear my sleight of hand show exceeded your expectations with flying colors. As you mentioned I always try to make the show entertaining for the kids and fun and amazing for the adults, glad you noticed that.
Remember the DOUBLE Feature Special gets you 45 minutes of incredible up-close magic and over and hour of the best stage illusion in Las Vegas.
Get your tickets on my website today.
Armando Vera Magic.com

Reviewed December 29, 2013

My family got to see Armando Vera's show before Nathan Burton's. It was very nice with a smaller audience. The slights of hand are performed much closer and in a much more intimate setting. You'd think you'll be able to see how the tricks are done but you'll be proven wrong. He's great with the children participants and is very funny. Definitely a must see.

Thank you for bringing your family to our shows. It's great to know all of you enjoyed our DOUBLE Feature Special that much. A lot of people had mentioned this is the best deal in town. Get your tickets on my website right now.
Armando Vera Magic

Been to Armando Vera Magic Show? Share your experiences!