“You need to see this!”

Armando Vera Magic Show
Ranked #45 of 226 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: This show is just for a limited number of people and the ONLY 2 ways to purchase tickets are: Our website or at our toll free number. "Armando Vera is the world's best close-up artist" - USA Today. During Armando's "VIP Up-Close Experience" the magic happens so close, the audience can actually reach out and touch it. In an intimate setting, Mr. Vera presents incredible sleight of hand magic, hilarious comedy and audience interaction, giving spectators the rare opportunity to be part of the show at all times. Great for all ages!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Stroller parking, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed November 3, 2013

i am a teen an i was with my family with all ages and everyone loved it! its for all ages even small children. It was so amazing. He leaves you questioning how he does it and he has a great sense of humor and it is one of a kind becuase you are so close to him so its crazy seeing things dissapear and reaper right infront of you! must see this!

Armando V, Owner at Armando Vera Magic Show, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

This is the first time I got a review from a teen. Thanks a lot. I'm glad to hear you and your family had such a great time at my show.
Here is a little secret, now you can purchase Discounted DOUBLE Feature tickets on my website.
Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

When buying a ticket to the Nathan Burton show I was surprised to find out I had purchased a close up magic show as well .. Armando ✌️era .. Great performance! I enjoyed it thoroughly .. How does it do it ... Aaaarrgghhh?!!

1  Thank Monica A
Armando V, Owner at Armando Vera Magic Show, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2013

This is just one of the many advantages you get when purchasing tickets to our DOUBLE Feature Package. I'm glad you were part of it and enjoyed it that much. Thanks for your visit!

Reviewed November 1, 2013

Took my son to this show as part of a VIP package thru Nathan Burton's website. Armando was amazing! It was entertaining and skillful. I'm still trying to figure out the $100 bill trick! The price of the show way undervalues the quality! Check it out!

Thanks for coming to the show with your family. We believe our DOUBLE Feature Package is the best value in town and I'm glad to hear you agree with us. I hope to see again you.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

The show was amazing. Armando Vera is very talented. We enjoyed every single second of it. I would definitely recommend it to everyone. It's a must see when you're in Vegas.

Armando V, Owner at Armando Vera Magic Show, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2013

I really appreciate your kind words. Great to hear you liked my show that much.
Remember to enjoy the same great value you need to ask for the DOUBLE Feature Package when calling Nathan Burton Productions to make reservations.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Enjoyed every minute of the show, don't miss this show if you are a fan of sleight of hand!!! Truly amazing and a great value!

Good to know you enjoyed every minute of it, thanks, that is a great compliment. If you know anyone coming to Vegas tell them to ask for the DOUBLE Feature Package to enjoy the same experience.