“not a fan”

Armando Vera Magic Show
Ranked #20 of 224 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: This show is just for a limited number of people and the ONLY 2 ways to purchase tickets are: Our website or at our toll free number. "Armando Vera is the world's best close-up artist" - USA Today. During Armando's "VIP Up-Close Experience" the magic happens so close, the audience can actually reach out and touch it. In an intimate setting, Mr. Vera presents incredible sleight of hand magic, hilarious comedy and audience interaction, giving spectators the rare opportunity to be part of the show at all times. Great for all ages!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator, Stroller parking, Wheelchair access
Las Vegas, Nevada
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“not a fan”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I have seen a lot of shows in Vegas and this was one of the slowest. I was so bored if I was not on a date I would have walked out.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Darby N
Armando V, Owner at Armando Vera Magic Show, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
I'm very sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy the show. There are definitely different types of shows and attractions in town that cater to all kinds of tourists. It's too bad my show wasn't a good fit for you.
As you see from the majority of the reviews, audience members typically love my one man show but I evaluate every review for ways that I can improve and I appreciate you taking the time to try my show.
I hope that you enjoyed the rest of your time in Vegas and sorry again that our show didn't fit your taste!

Peoria, Arizona
46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“His name is Armando Vera!”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Great show for adults and kids. Armando used one of the kids in our group to help him out with some tricks and that made the show even better for us. I highly recommend going to see this show. It is the best deal in town!

Visited June 2013
Thank you for the recommendation. I'm glad you and your family had such a great time at my show. Good to know you agree with us, our DOUBLE Feature Package is the best deal in town.
Rapid City
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Magical”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Armando is by far the best magician on the strip! Took the whole family and our 2 small girls and they loved it! Make sure U DO ARMANDO VERA VIP SHOW IT IS A MUST SEE on the VEGAS STRIP!

1 Thank biggymRapidCity
Armando V, Owner at Armando Vera Magic Show, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
WOW! Thanks a lot for your kind words. I'm glad you all enjoy my VIP Show. Please tell your friends to ask for the DOUBLE Feature Experience when calling our toll free number to make reservations.
Hope to see you again soon.
Indianapolis, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent magician”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Up close and personal show with Armando Vera. Fun and Entertaining in a private setting before the bigger show with Nathan Burton. Armando got the audience involved and chatter up with the crowd.

1 Thank Talisac
Yes you are right, this is the only show of it's kind in Vegas. Very personable and the only one that allows the audience to be part of the show at all times.
Just ask for the DOUBLE Feature Experience when calling our toll free number.
San Francisco
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Awesome experience”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

This is the best deal in town. For a very reasonable rate, you are able to sit up close and watch one of the best slight of hand shows, ever. It's quite amazing that Armando has not gotten higher billings. I am sure he will get there--and soon.

3 Thank MandB31
We really believe our DOUBLE Feature Package is the best deal in town and I'm happy to hear you agree with us. Hope to see you again soon.

Been to Armando Vera Magic Show? Share your experiences!