“Amazing talent, funny, awesome FAMILY fun- all ages would enjoy.”

Armando Vera Magic Show
Ranked #15 of 222 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: This show is just for a limited number of people and the ONLY 2 ways to purchase tickets are: Our website or at our toll free number. "Armando Vera is the world's best close-up artist" - USA Today. During Armando's "VIP Up-Close Experience" the magic happens so close, the audience can actually reach out and touch it. In an intimate setting, Mr. Vera presents incredible sleight of hand magic, hilarious comedy and audience interaction, giving spectators the rare opportunity to be part of the show at all times. Great for all ages!
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Stroller parking, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
“Amazing talent, funny, awesome FAMILY fun- all ages would enjoy.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

I have lived in Las Vegas for 9 years and I have seen many shows on the LV strip. My daughter (12) and I were looking to have a fun afternoon together so we decided to go watch the Nathan Burton show. When I called the box office to get tickets they mentioned Armando Vera's act prior to the show for a small additional charge of $10 plus we wouldn't have to wait in a line. I am the type to do anything not to have to wait in a line so we decided to go check out Armando's show before the Nathan Burton show. He was HILARIOUS and so talented. The card tricks were amazing and he was great at getting the whole audience involved. It's pretty fantastic what he can do. Anyways, the reason I wanted to write is he deserves the support and most importantly this whole show is one that my daughter really really enjoyed. She has seen many other cirque shows and was bored out of her mind. This was a really nice treat for her and not to mention I laughed a lot too.

Armando V, Owner at Armando Vera Magic Show, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
I'm glad you and your daughter had such a great time. Las Vegas locals have so many different options when it comes to entertainment and I'm really happy to hear my show gave both of you the opportunity to laugh and spend quality time together. Please come back soon!

San Antonio, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Do not miss this show!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

Don’t miss this show!!! This show is on before the Nate Burton show. Armando Vera is charming, charismatic, so funny and he does MAGIC TOO!! The show is full of wonderful amazing magic and comedy, Our kids loved it. Armando’s engaging, funny, great personality and so wonderful and pleasant to watch . It's such a unique, personal experience to see the magic right before your eyes. Please call Nancy ( Nate Burtons mother) to get your tickets. I believe they are $5.-10$$. Nancy's number is 702-777-6737. I have to say that of the 6 magic show we saw, our kids remember Armando Very the most. They were so impressed. No fancy show girls, Props, Bangs, Noise or lights needed to keep your entertained at this show. Overall, Armando is a fantastic performer, DO NOT MISS THIS SHOW. T h a n k y o u ARMANDO, for making our visit so memorable. With all the shows, snow, and tours you are what we will remember most : )

1 Thank laura m
Armando V, Owner at Armando Vera Magic Show, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
WOW. You saw 6 magic shows in Las Vegas and you remember mine the most? That is a great compliment!
Tell your friends to ask for the DOUBLE Feature package when calling to make reservations.
Terrace, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“Armando the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

liked everything he did disliked nothing. He was very talkative with the crowd and you were so close but could not see how he did what he did fantastic worth every cent.

Visited February 2013
We really believe our DOUBLE Feature package is the best deal in town and I'm glad you found it was worth every penny. Please come back soon.
Minnesota, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Prestidigitation, Illusion, Flourishing and Magic at its BEST!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

Armando Vera - Master illusionist, prestidigitator, flourisher and magician. If you come to Las Vegas, go to his VIP Up Close Magic Experience at Planet Hollywood's Saxe Theater! This guy is amazing!

I've been a huge fan of slight of hand for many years and I have seen Phelston Jones, David Blaine, Brian Tudor, Daniel Madison, and Cris Angel up just as close as I've seen Armando Vera. Armando is THE real thing! He has absolute control over the card deck and all of the other props (oranges, cups and a very sharp "credit card") he uses during his VIP Show. Best of all, he includes his audience and brings them into his act in a very personable and warm way. I brought my two sons Matthew and Michael to Las Vegas for their 21st birthday and they thoroughly enjoyed this show! I would recommend the VIP Up Close Magic Experience and when I come back to Las Vegas next year, this is ONE show I will not miss!

Visited March 2013
Thank you for bringing your children to my show to celebrate their 21st Birthday. I'm happy to hear you had a great family time and that you are already planning to come back next year.
Remember to ask for the DOUBLE Feature package when making your reservations.
San Antonio, Texas
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Take the kids!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

We had the MOST entertaining time at this show. DO go to see Nathan Burton and when you book his show MAKE SURE you ask for VIP tickets so that you will get priority seating and a special show that Armando puts on before the main show.

Although Armando does one up close slight of hand trick during the main show, the pre-show is not to be missed. You get to sit within touching distance and try to figure out how he does the tricks. Our eight year old got to assist him and our eleven year old is now interested in learning magic. We love Armando!

Visited March 2013
Great to hear your 11 year old is now interested in magic after watching my show. I was 12 when I started in Magic, who knows, he might be playing in Vegas one day!

Been to Armando Vera Magic Show? Share your experiences!