“Family Fun”

Armando Vera Magic Show
Ranked #33 of 225 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: This show is just for a limited number of people and the ONLY 2 ways to purchase tickets are: Our website or at our toll free number. "Armando Vera is the world's best close-up artist" - USA Today. During Armando's "VIP Up-Close Experience" the magic happens so close, the audience can actually reach out and touch it. In an intimate setting, Mr. Vera presents incredible sleight of hand magic, hilarious comedy and audience interaction, giving spectators the rare opportunity to be part of the show at all times. Great for all ages!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Stroller parking, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Impressive slight of hand skills. Started off with some basic card tricks but quickly moved to some amazing tricks.

Armando V, Owner at Armando Vera Magic Show, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

Glad to know all your family enjoyed the show and that you were so impressed with my magic. Come back soon, I will have new surprises for you.

There are newer reviews for Armando Vera Magic Show

Reviewed December 27, 2012

if you see nathan burton magic show make sure
you see armando vera vip magic show

the small extra fee is well worth the extra cost !

really enjoyed your show !

Happy to hear you got much more than what you paid for. We really believe our "VIP Double Feature package" is the best entertainment option in Vegas. Happy New Year!

Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

Kids loved the show. The up-close experience was unique and allowed us to get to know the entertainer better.

Armando V, Owner at Armando Vera Magic Show, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2012

Every-time I hear parents say their children enjoy my show as much as they did makes me feel extremely good. Thanks for letting me know.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

Dear Vegas Visitors,

Armando Vera's VIP magic experience was not only special because it set the stage for Nathan Burton's magic show but, Armando, in his own right, was a special performer. He knew how to connect with his audience by including them in the show. Some magicians seem to be more into their magic more than their audience, even though the two should go hand and hand. Armando knew how to make myself and my guest wonder how he did his tricks while having a good laugh as well. I would HIGHLY recommend this show to anyone who is interested in getting a rare magic show up-close and personal from one of the finest magicians in Vegas.

Best,

Nate

Nate: This is not a a rare show in Las Vegas, it is the ONLY ONE of it's kind. I'm glad to hear you and your group had such a great time. Please come back soon and tell all your friends about this unique experience.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

Armando's (Vera) show was both funny & entertaining. Being able to sit close to the action allowed us to feel as though his show was made specifically for us. The illusions Armando (Vera) performed kept us scratching our heads trying to figure out how he did them. The audience participation made the show that much more enjoyable. I'd recommend Armando's (Vera) to anyone. It was a great way to spend an afternoon.

I'm thrill to hear you enjoy the up-close magic concept so much. As you witnessed this show is not for everybody, it is only for a few of the VIP' ticket holders. This allows me to connect on a personal basis with my audience. That is why you felt the show was made just for you and your group.

Been to Armando Vera Magic Show? Share your experiences!