“love love love love love this place.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
the Havana Cigar Bar
Ranked #223 of 352 Nightlife in Las Vegas
Reviewed July 14, 2013

we stop here every visit. My cigar-lover husband finds cigars here that no one else carries. I love to see him as happy as a kid in a candy store. Everyone here is so very nice. I was on the verge of heat stroke the last time we were here and i got the biggest best glass of cranberry juice (with lime) to bring me out of it. They do have a wonderful bar list. Tequila & a cigar just taste better here as you watch the shoppers pass by and enjoy you can enjoy a bit of down time or recover from heat stroke. 5*****.

2  Thank Oatbagg
Reviewed March 12, 2013

I read some good reviews on other sites about this place. The store has a large walk in humidor stocked with more popular cigar brands on the market as well as their own hand rolled cigars. The staff was very helpful and friendly in helping us to choose our cigars In the back of the store is a Cigar Bar where you can smoke your cigar in peace without anyone annoying you about the smoke. I order a fine cognac to go with my cigar. It was truly a great experience. I highly recommend this place for those who enjoys a good cigar with a fine drink and good company.

1  Thank KAUAI-BOY2012