Zarkana - Cirque du Soleil - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Always top of the lune performance

Although this was not my favorite Cirque show, it was entertaining. Who doesn't like Cirque du... read more

Reviewed November 8, 2017
ms_tinkerbell1
Glen Burnie, MD
Prepare to be wowed!

This was my first Cirque du Soleil show and now I'm hooked! The acrobatics were incredible... read more

Reviewed November 4, 2017
Teri T
via mobile

2,492 results
All reviews cirque du soleil acrobatics performance seats tickets music strip
Reviewed July 23, 2013

An absolute marvel. I cant compare it to the other show as this is the first one I have seen, but it was still well worth the money! Its not the nude one (that worried me as I brought the Kid to it).

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I had never seen a show in Vegas because I had never been to Vegas so I have nothing to compare this to, but it was excellent none the less. I purchased tickets ahead of time on one of the Vegas websites, and they came with passes to the Aria Buffet. It's funny at times, and the acrobatics were great. At times I was shaking my head in amazement because the talent level was awesome and the difficulty level of some of the things was incredible. I sat up on the balcony level, which was perfect (not too far away from the stage at all, and I could see everything). Don't let anybody tell you it's just an average show. I thoroughly enjoyed it, except for the sort of "cheerleading team" at the end, they were pretty basic. Overall, highly recommend.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

A new show and some great performances, especially the trapeze artists and the guys on the rotating cylinder and a fantastic treat for all the family. As usual with cirque performances we had no idea what the actual story was about and I found the musical interludes with singing in their own bizarre language irritating but the rest of my party, including grown up children were enthralled.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Amazing, fascinating, beautiful, shocking! The dancers and acrobats are amazing on some parts I was on the edge of my seat from watching the amazing moves they were doing

Reviewed July 20, 2013

There were good bits: the lady juggler was fantastic and the sand artist was captivating. Some of the acrobatics were incredible. But I'd seen the trapeze act before. Ditto the tightrope walking. Ditto the flag throwing. Ditto the clown act. Ditto the guy doing handstands. Would have liked to have seen a bit more well, whimsical charm which I saw when I first watched Cirque du Soleil many years ago.

1  Thank John F