“Good stuff!”

Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Riverside, California
“Good stuff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

We dropped in on a Saturday night on a whim and a recommendation from "Siri" on my iPhone, and ordered the Greek, and the white pizza. Waited for the pizza, and then sat at the nearby tables overlooking the little lake to eat while we enjoyed the night breeze (it's a take-out place, so don't expect to sit in the shop and eat). The Greek pizza was particularly delicious, with sundried tomatoes, artichokes, spinach and feta. Love the thin crust, and the pizza sauce was good. Unlike some of the cheaper pizza places, this place doesn't slather on the cheese, so you can actually taste the flavors of the other things that are on the pizza. It seemed a bit high-priced, but then again, I would charge similarly if I were stuck in a very hot shop making tasty pizza on a Saturday night.

A memorable pizza. Recommended.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank TCKtraveler8

“Okay at best”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

Look I hate to give anyone a poor review and this place doesn't deserve a poor review but at the same time it doesn't deserve a great review either. The pizza is huge and on that note a great value it handled 3 adults. It's New York style slices which are a plus. However they feel their pizza is worth the $24 you'll pay for it. I however on taste alone disagree. Now that being said I have only had their Big sexy pizza and nothing else so I truly can not speak for their entire menu. If I had to choose between Those Guys Pies and Papa Johns I would choose Those Guys Pies but there are so many other great pizza places in town with better tasting pizza at the same price and size why would I choose Those Guys Pies again over those places? I wouldn't. Now the staff was very friendly and nice. It's a simple walk in walk out place no sitting so I gigged points on that. As always guys I try to be fair and give you the most accurate reviews I can to help you. This Guys Pies are not a bad place but not worth the price in taste.

4 Thank masfatninja
Henderson, Nevada
“Great Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

I have had this pizza several times in last month. the BBQ pizza is very good. and the Spinach/white cheese is very fresh. very good salads as well. Slices are huge so plan on 1 slice being plenty.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Toni S
Las Vegas
“Wonderful Pizza pie, and definately worth seeking out!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2012

Wife and I searched this place out on a friends recommendation, and we were really pleasantly surprised. First off, Those Guys is located by the Lakes on West Sahara, in the only strip mall located on the lake. It is basically a delivery or carry out spot. Don't let this fool you though, as you could take your pie, and sit on one of the many quaint areas lakeside, or, in our case, take it home. With the surrounding area's, you could make it an nice evening or afternoon event most easily.

The service was very cordial and super friendly. The persona being just easy going, straight forward friendliness. The staff was having fun, and it totally fits the profile of this place, and is a welcome feeling. Sean was cool, amiable, friendly, as was the rest of the team, focused, but fun and light hearted all the same.

We ordered a pizza off the menu, and not prepared to order. The pizza was prepared quickly, and was exceptionally good. The crust is something else to be sure, wonderful, and helps make this REAL pizza. You can't compare this place's pizza to any of the chain "stuff", honestly. There are only 2 or 3 really good pizza places in Vegas, and this is one of them, easily.

Now, if you are looking for "2 for $10.00" type deals, stick with the cheap joint's, you get what you pay for. You wan't great, honest to goodness pizza, this place is a few bucks more, and totally and completely worth it. I certainly have no problem paying good hard earned money for something IF I feel I am getting what I paid for. Easily the case with Those Guys Pies, which has earned my pizza buying money, and will continue to do so.

• Visited December 2012
3 Thank GoodStuffLasVegas

Been to Those Guys Pies? Share your experiences!