“Fantastic”

Las Vegas Gun Range & Firearm Center
Ranked #131 of 277 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
Reviewed October 5, 2013

My wife and I had never shot any guns before, we didn't know what to expect but once there the instructor (don't know his name) an ex marine made us feel welcome and talked us through each gun. And was very good with his help and didn't make us rush or feel unwelcome! It was a bit daunting going into a gun shop having never been before but I highly recomend doing this!!! As they say in the USA "awesome"

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Its a bit off the strip but the experience was great. If you’ve got a car hired or driven to Vegas its great.

We did 2 clips of pistol and 2 clips of a rifle for $85 which didn’t seem bad for the prices on the strip. I did a couple of extra clips for $25 each.

The instructor was good and knowledgeable, giving instructions and advice where needed and leaving those of the group who had obviously used guns before to do their thing.

Theres not many places in the west where you can go fully automatic with wepons at a gun range, so i'd defonalty check out a gun range and go fully auto at a target whilst in Nevada - In europe we can only do single shot, even if you are using an automatic rifle.

1  Thank Rick F
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Most fun 2 hours for ages, have never done this before, but knew being in Nevada, it was a must with fully automatic guns to boot.

Our tutor, francis, was a star, and filled us with confidence, and explained everything really well.
Once I worked out to shut the left eye, instead of right, it became very easy!!!

Our package was bought as a Full Monty, and finished with the desert eagle, we taped it on my iphone, looking back at it is VERY funny, both of us are blown all over the shop by its force.

If I ever come to vegas again, I will make a beeline here, the staff could not be more helpful, and all in all a fantastic time,

Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

I bought my husband the Full Monty package for his birthday and he had an amazing time. Franz (sorry if misspelt) was very friendly and helpful - my husband has never shot before so he talked him through his options & gave info on each weapon. There was only one other person in the range which was great. All in all, my husband shot 7 weapons in total & was given a free round. Once finished Franz took us outside to take fun photos on the tank and by the sign. My husband had a great time and we thoroughly recommend the experience!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Being my first time at a gun range, I have to rate the Las Vegas Gun Range 4 stars. Yeah 4 stars sounds about right but then again, I don't have a precedent to go on. I mean I've been to one in Wanaka and yes, I shot a 22 calibre bore rifle and shotgun as well but it's nothing compared to this.

I can't remember his name but the guy who looked after us was really nice and friendly. I shot a Beretta 9mm and a glock .45 as well. Being a massive of 24, I wanted to have a go at Jack Bauer's weapon of choice: the HK USP Compact 9mm but they didn't have it for rental, which was a shame.

It's quite far out from the strip and we were not driving so the cab cost us a bit but I had a great time though. It's an exciting, adrenaline-oozing feeling firing a weapon for the first time and I loved it!

I was really looking forward to it prior to going to Vegas and I will definitely go again next time and I'll make sure I save heaps of coin so I can waste all of it and spend more time at the gun range!